****OFFICIAL JETS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD/CRYIN’ TOWEL****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He's a helluva WR when his head is on right. 

I have loved Josh Gordon (from afar and unrequited) since he was drafted.  Just an absolute beast with size, great hands, speed, everything you could ask for in a receiver.   Makes me sad that his addiction(s) have prevented his possible trip to Canton.  After a ton of chances, I no longer hold out hope that Josh will last if anyone takes a shot on him.

3 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Win the turnover battle and time of possession = a Jets win today. Just do not knock Teddey out of the game, because we almost always lose to the backup qb after we knock the starter out. 

Teddy is one of the classiest guys in the league, so I hope we dont knock him out of the game for other reasons as well.  He deserves to start and hope he does well in Denver....EXCEPT for today of course! 

Game 3 for Zach. Hopefully some steps forward. Pretty certain there's high likelyhood he's got the goods, just don't know how long it will take for him to turn some corners. C'mon OL and receiving corps - give'em some help today. D keep building - go JETS!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I have loved Josh Gordon (from afar and unrequited) since he was drafted.  Just an absolute beast with size, great hands, speed, everything you could ask for in a receiver.   Makes me sad that his addiction(s) have prevented his possible trip to Canton.  After a ton of chances, I no longer hold out hope that Josh will last if anyone takes a shot on him.
Vet minimum ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BP said:

We would have destroyed the falcons in that super bowl. Megget and the muffed kickoff and victor green falling a sleep. Alex van dyke dropping a pass. Perfect storm of Jet **** ups in the second half. It makes me physically ill thinking about it. 

oh go Jets!

Hell, I think we would have beat GB too in 2010 super bowl if it wasn't for a few bone head mistakes in the AFC champ against PIT.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Real fans usually do we watch and attend win or lose good or bad. 

joewilly12 

Yeah, not this week.  Going to my son’s ice hockey game, I’ll watch the Denver embarrassment on my iPhone 13 and listen on my AirPods Pro.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I dont think so.  GB had already beat the Jets that year.

I do think the Jets beat the Falcons 

Yeah I know...GB only scored 9 points and still own. Sanchez was more horrible than he had ever been. I seriously doubt the Jets' offensive would have played that terrible twice against them.

• Upvote 1