***Official NFL Sunday/Jets Bye Week Games Thread***

T0mShane

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Stop.

Zach throws that ball - it's dropped by whatever WR is out there and ZW is vilified for throwing into coverage.

Let him get his words in. He’s been correct this far into the season. 

If you’re looking for projected possible analogies, Josh Allen would be a close one. College level of competition questioned, accuracy measured by nuclear weapon detonation range circles and processing abilities deemed uncertain. He did however, have a strong arm and could throw on the move.

It did take him three seasons to overcome the deficiencies either through self improvement, systemic enhancements and/ or talent improvement. It may be due to one factor or all of the above.

The time for a net assessment will come at the of the season.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I think that is the wrong call imo.  oh well no sense in every trying to figure out refs and replays.

I think he touched it, but I don't think it was clear and obvious that he did.  I have no issue with letting the call stand.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Yes, his finger clearly moved.  

But that's tough to overturn there.  Even though I saw his finger move, I still think it was the right call.

well if his finger moved then it was a touch ans thus the wrong call.

The bigger beef is the reffing truculently calling it no touch instead of 'not enough evidence to over turn'

• Upvote 1