***Official NFL Sunday/Jets Bye Week Games Thread***

T0mShane

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Pass hit Hill in in the hands.  Still a red zone pick for Mahomes, but Hill shoudl have caught the ball.

Agreed. My point is the best QB on the planet, with a great OL and the best collection of weapons in the league, has 2 less Int"s than Zack, who has none of the above. 

Sam Darnold is so painfully exactly Sam Darnold. It’s one of my favorite misguided troll efforts. He’s at best a guy on a great team to get you to 9-8 if everything breaks your way. He will be a back up on his next NFL stop. I hope the USC shills that we chased off here enjoy their time this last few weeks on the Panthers message board because reality just showed up and he ain’t leaving no time soon. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

The Jags players didn’t quit and overall played a very competitive game. I really wasn’t rooting for them although I have nothing against their franchise it was me rooting against Miami. You might say what’s it matter we are already out of it (and we are). I just don’t wish them any success. My order of rooting in the NFL is: 1. the Jets to win, 2. For NEP to lose, 3. For Miami to lose. The question about Urban Meyer is did the players play well because of him or in spite of him. I guess sports franchises have been successful with a coach or manager everybody hates guys like Leo Durocher etc a lot of Yankees players hated Billy Martin so hate can be a motivator. I don’t know if true about Urban and Jags players hating him I would think not based on his success on the college level. We haven’t heard many or any attacks on him via his former players. I’m sure there were times at that level when he wasn’t a good guy. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Sam Darnold is so painfully exactly Sam Darnold. It’s one of my favorite misguided troll efforts. He’s at best a guy on a great team to get you to 9-8 if everything breaks your way. He will be a back up on his next NFL stop. I hope the USC shills that we chased off her enjoy their time this last few weeks on the Panthers message board because reality just showed up and he ain’t leaving no time soon. 

I found this shot of Darnold and Cousins catching up before the game

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3