Jets got cyber bullied into changing their uniforms for this week's game

fullblast

The white jersey / green pants combo in the new unis work much better than the pickle pants worn with the old kit. That said, white on white is still superior. Clean look.

And yes, the record has always been worse in the green pants since they were re-introduced around 2002. Someone use to keep a running record.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

DefinitiveGenerousFruitfly-size_restrict

While I do hate the green pants personally, there was this one time....

SAR I

Oh, my objection has nothing to do with a jinx or anything like that. 

I just hate the look. The white on white is just so good. 

And I personally also love the black alts, although I know that opinion is hella unpopular 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

And I personally also love the black alts, although I know that opinion is hella unpopular 

love the green pants with white top look with the old uni's, never understood the hate for them.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

How many NFL teams have black on black as an option, though? I hate it mostly because it’s lazy. Bruce Coslet added the black to make the team look, “tougher.” Yeah, that worked. In fact, I don’t know if the team has been to the playoffs with black as one of their official colors. 

I wonder if there are stats on the number of wins/losses we’ve had in history on all uniform styles. I also have another wild conspiracy as to why all of our QB’s suck. Our team is green and white, we’re literally the same colors as the field. In a game where QB’s have to process 30 thoughts in a nanosecond I really wonder if its hurting us to have colors that don’t stand out better. I don’t know, Im desperate at this point

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, slats said:

How many NFL teams have black on black as an option, though? I hate it mostly because it’s lazy. Bruce Coslet added the black to make the team look, “tougher.” Yeah, that worked. In fact, I don’t know if the team has been to the playoffs with black as one of their official colors. 

I just like black stuff

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Shocker, Jets fans bitching at the Jets about colors and fabrics but totally cool with continuing to be the laughing stock of the NFL because they have nice uniforms. 

Often, when contemplating the team's gear, I find myself lost in the minutiae of hues or textures.

• Haha 3