***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cmon Zach.  If White can throw for 400+ and Josh Johnson can throw for 300+ and 3 scores off the bench, then you can have a nice game as well.  

Gimme 250 and 2 TDs today man.  

He threw for 300 and 2TDs  just 2 games ago. So he can do it. Hoping he can make it 2/3

41 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

10:48 tee time… I suck, but I’m trying to improve.  Ill catch last quarter.  How’s your game???? Im a 12 determined to get to a single digit. 

Played Atlantic Beach Country Club yesterday, used to be the Championship course for the Web.com tour.  Beautiful design, immaculate conditions.  Greens were lightning fast.  Very challenging.  Shot an 84, was hitting it great but could putt for sh*t, which is usually my strength but the greens were just insanely fast, couldnt read them or find the pace yesterday. 

Playing at an 11.8, so basically a 12.  We'd be good match. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Played Atlantic Beach Country Club yesterday, used to be the Championship course for the Web.com tour.  Beautiful design, immaculate conditions.  Greens were lightning fast.  Very challenging.  Shot an 84, was hitting it great but could putt for sh*t, which is usually my strength but the greens were just insanely fast, couldnt read them or find the pace yesterday. 

Playing at an 11.8, so basically a 12.  We'd be good match. 

Sand bag much Bro if you’re a 12 84 on a tough course is as good as you can shoot! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

As with Mike White, I am expecting better than what we last saw of Zach. Why am I feeling like this kid is like the bad drummer I use to play with after telling him what he needs to do during the song and him actually telling you he understood and then plays the same crap he did before the conversation. 
Hey ... easy on the drummers kid ... its those guitar players tou have to worry about ... all show and no substance.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Sand bag much Bro if you’re a 12 84 on a tough course is as good as you can shoot! 

Yep.

A 12 cap doesn’t mean you should shoot 12 over, it’s what your potential best score would be. A 12 playing a tough course in tournament condition from the proper tees would shoot around 87-88.

I hover between a 13 and 14, but most of my rounds are played in either tournaments, leagues or money games. 
in those settings I’ll beat 80% of the “12’s” I face. More guys have vanity handicaps than sandbag. They hit mulligans, pick up putts inside 3 feet, don’t follow rules as far for penalties….

Take that all into consideration, and @JiFapono had a great round yesterday.

BTW Jets 27 Texans 17 Zach 280 2 tds

• Upvote 3