Jets Steal S Kai Nacua from 49ers

jetsrule128

This is getting crazy. My phone rang at 6am and I’m now taking a physical today. Keep it on the downlow.

I’ll try to waive to you guys on TV from the field if I get the call for ST and spot Safety duty.  Might just be on the sideline all game. Only thing holding me back is they can’t find cleats in my 9 1/2 size. Might just share Eddie’s. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

This is getting crazy. My phone rang at 6am and I’m now taking a physical today. Keep it on the downlow.

I’ll try to waive to you guys on TV from the field if I get the call for ST and spot Safety duty.  Might just be on the sideline all game. Only thing holding me back is they can’t find cleats in my 9 1/2 size. Might just share Eddie’s. 

Just wear Elijah Riley's...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, David Harris said:

When do they announce the game is getting pushed back to Tuesday

When we don't have any more QB's to start the game.  Other than that, this game is going to be played on Sunday.  Seriously though, unless another 5 or 6 players from the Jets are added to the list, I don't see the game being delayed.  Both teams are fighting for the bottom, and have no playoff implications to their own teams or any other teams for that matter.  Unless a team can not be fielded, it is my opinion that the game will be Sunday.

7 minutes ago, Bronx said:

That explains his short acting career. 

Nope. He played in Beverly Hills cop as well as other roles. Was pretty successful for a young kid and we were all very close friends and Louie Guzman being the main man who has been in like 150 movies, most notably Carlito's Way.  

• Upvote 3