Jets wil*l upset** Bucs and pre*vent TB *from #1 seed *on* Sunday** official Gamedread**

4 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

The short passing game was working well

Why did they try 2 home runs plays 

Because THATS why he was #2 overall over Lick a NutSack Jones in NE and Anyone else not named Sunshine in Jax

he gives you that dimension and Wilson needs to learn WHEN to use The Force (like star wards)

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Unfortunately, the Jets are going to have to cut bait. I don’t think it will happen immediately but Mims seems like a cut next August after getting one more shot in camp.

Meritocracy simply has to come into play. The Jets should move on from Jamison Crowder and Denzel Mims, draft another WR, bring back Berrios, add one more FA.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, JTJet said:

So you would rather get nothing for him giving us nothing? 

Little confused about that tactic. 

I may have misspoken. 

What I meant to say is that if the options are to re-evaluate next camp, or trade him away during the off-season, I would rather have the opportunity to work with him one more time during camp. He does have some skills, but for some reason, he's not putting anything together this season. If the CS feels he's not a good fit for what they want to do at that point, then of course, trade him away for whatever you can get (if anyone is interested).

I felt that if we had him at camp one more time and was still trying to move him after camp, no one would be interested in trading as they would know he was about to be released.

• Upvote 1

Just now, RoadFan said:

Godwin is better than Evans.  

He will be fine.  That guy works as hard as anybody. 

The only question is how many slot WRs can a team have?  Moore.  Berrios.  Godwin?

I’m sorry, but I disagree lol. Evan’s is better, imo, just for the fact how consistent he’s been since his rookie season. 

I still like Godwin and do agree with you that he’s a very hard worker and great player.

Exactly, that’s why I want a big bodied receiver like Evan’s. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, xJayce said:

I may have misspoken. 

What I meant to say is that if the options are to re-evaluate next camp, or trade him away during the off-season, I would rather have the opportunity to work with him one more time during camp. He does have some skills, but for some reason, he's not putting anything together this season. If the CS feels he's not a good fit for what they want to do at that point, then of course, trade him away for whatever you can get (if anyone is interested).

I felt that if we had him at camp one more time and was still trying to move him after camp, no one would be interested in trading as they would know he was about to be released.

Yeah that ship has long sailed. 

• Upvote 1