NFL hand size, for us Jets fans, large enough to choke a chicken is all that is required

hmhertz

1 hour ago, hmhertz said:

It's funny. The way the NFL measures hands is not very deterministic. By the way that the NFL measures hands mine are like 10.25". I can do an 11th easily and a 12th with effort on a piano. But I have a really wide hand and sort of stubby fingers. In piano it is called "russian hands". But I can't hold on to a football to throw it at all. Not sure why they use that method and don't account for finger size all all.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Serious question (since this is, like, the 6th or 7th obnoxious thread started by OP this week), does anyone find this entertaining?

He posts mainly at another Jets fanboard. The fact that he does not bring these topics to that board shows that he is only here to clutter this board and troll it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

16 hours ago, hmhertz said:

there was an article in the wsj that basically said large hand size wasn't much of a criteria when selecting a qb.  mahommes and burrow both have hand sizes in the 9's and are able to grip the ball just fine.  the claim is that the smaller hand will lose grip in colder weather.