Cleaning out junk and found this

NYDreamer

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is that the Jets Starter jacket everyone had to have? I had 2 different ones. The second one got stolen in school one day. Sombitches

My Starter jacket didn't have the white on the sleeves.

Just black with Jets logo on front and back and green inside the hood and green wrist bands. 

edit- found it on the webs... 

I had a lightweight pullover too that was sweet. 

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

What ended up happening to Kotite?  Did he stay or did he go?

I'll never forget that hire from Leon Hess.  I was actually pissed at the time because we had the up and comer in Pete Carrol who was our defensive coordinator as our head coach for 1 year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, NYDreamer said:

I'll never forget that hire from Leon Hess.  I was actually pissed at the time because we had the up and comer in Pete Carrol who was our defensive coordinator as our head coach for 1 year.

Same.  On the other hand, Kotite was a dese-and-dose guy.

• Upvote 1

Yeah back in the day when you had to wait to download a picture on AOL for about 3 or 4 minutes the Jets Confidential was something you looked forward to getting in the mail.

Unfortunately it got to a point where I realized that Dan leberfeld was a total tool and had no friends and no connections. Also no inside information. It was all speculation.

So and so is the type of player that coach so and so might like...

Like somebody else said for its time it was good. I don't want to completely crap on the guy, I'm pretty sure he ran the entire thing by himself!? He actually called me personally one day and asked me why I didn't renew my subscription lol.

I think I subscribed for about a decade until I started on the forums and message boards and it became redundant.

• Upvote 1