Watson introduced at Browns presser

The presser was at 1 pm and was done inside an hour. 

the quote that struck me was when Watson answered that he had no intention or need to seek counseling, since he didn’t have a problem.

Berry tried hard, but he was in an awkward spot (all of his own making), Watson came off better than I thought he would, Stefanski came off as a complete phony.

Both the Haslams are supposed to do a zoom conference very soon.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Wish we had got him.  Oh well it’s a process.  

But if we'd gotten Watson we wouldn't have been able to afford Tyreek Hill.... who we also didn't get.

So there's that.

On a separate but related note does anybody want to start a thread about extending Quinnen Williams?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, the Claw said:

I hope he tears an ACL in training camp and plunges the Browns into another twenty years of horrible football.

I don't know about you, but with the Jets in decades of horrible football, I don't wish 20 years of horrible football on any team except the AFC East opponents

• Upvote 2

On 3/25/2022 at 9:11 PM, jj71787 said:

Would anyone believe him that he didn't do anything if he sued all these women? 

I personally find it hard that 22 women are lying. Maybe a few are but not all 22

Where are the criminal charges?  Two separate grand juries refused to even charge Watson despite all the “compelling evidence