Scrimmage

17 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Is Garrett Wilson really not a starter over Davis/Berrios?

At some point, he will overtake Davis on the outside.  But he has 0% to play over berrios in the slot.  Braxton Berrios is the starting slot receiver.  How long it will take Jet fans to accept this is up for debate.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Conklin was a JAG tight end and now is dominating in camp this year.  When you go from JAG to dominating, that is surprising.
Didnt he have better numbers than C. J. Uzomah last year ? I thought I heard that.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Didnt he have better numbers than C. J. Uzomah last year ? I thought I heard that.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I think they both had about 600 yards receiving.  With Uzomah, you know what you have.  Conky is young enough where he does have upside and it looks like that is coming to fruition.  Very exciting.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Conklin was a JAG tight end and now is dominating in camp this year.  When you go from JAG to dominating, that is surprising.

He had 61 catches and 600 yards last year.  No surprise to me, he looked good in the games i watched last year.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

True panic mode over here at the headquarters of JetsHaterzzz Inc.

I've thought about applying to your company at times. Not sure I'd pass the background check, probably a bit too much positivity for a managerial role. 

My Bacon hatred may get my foot in the door though. 

I did however buy stock since it's trading fairly low at the moment. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

How does being Cautious with him . change any of this?

Because if you're in such great shape and an amazing new attitude, you wouldnt need to be on a snap count. 

I'm not sure where this man gained the benefit of doubt along the way? I seriously mean that.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Reminds me of the deep bomb against Carolina in week 1. Would love to see him start reeling those in.

He hasn't shown an ability to make those kind of catches. That is why I am very excited to see what Garrett Wilson adds to this offense. 

• Upvote 1