Is good news possible? Tweets about Zach from Saleh's press conference: MERGED

Maxman

I hope I am wrong and Im sure the haters wont let me forget it.

But didnt we just follow this same scenario with becton?  Hurt his knee and looked bad, then media comes out with the jets have hope its not serious.  Then the next day its announced hes out for the year.

Its like they get 2 massive click streams with the injury then the confirmation.  But they can get a 3rd click stream by announcing in the middle that there is hope.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

Does anyone actually believe it's not the worst case scenario for the Jets?

The Jets? I mean, really? The Jets?

We'll be lucky if his arms don't fall off while he's getting the MRI.

lol as sad and true as that may be, at some point the tables have to turn in our favor at least once, right? RIGHT?

• Upvote 1

I mean, if it's just 2-3 weeks that is great, but also the same knee (and injury).. twice in his first two seasons.. that doesn't exactly fill me with hope. 
Time to to teach him to buy to find someone down field or time to throw it away or dump it off. Dont look to be the next Lamar Jackson.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I hope I am wrong and Im sure the haters wont let me forget it.

But didnt we just follow this same scenario with becton?  Hurt his knee and looked bad, then media comes out with the jets have hope its not serious.  Then the next day its announced hes out for the year.

Its like they get 2 massive click streams with the injury then the confirmation.  But they can get a 3rd click stream by announcing in the middle that there is hope.

Team doctors are on board with pvo but MRI machine is not.

• Haha 3