Is good news possible? Tweets about Zach from Saleh's press conference: MERGED

Maxman

I'm really, really hoping it's not a season long injury and he can come back in a matter of weeks, but even if he can, I'm not looking forward to the built-in excuse some will give him if he struggles once he's back.

This is seriously the worst thing that could've happened tonight.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, pointman said:

Becton is 400 lbs and balloons in the off season and takes 9 months off.  Not the same!

edit; plus Cimini is a bigger Jet hating troll than some of the people here.

That has nothing to do with Becton and Cimini, and everything to do with Saleh trying to sell us his putrid positive vibes and telling us the doctors think it's fine.

• Upvote 2

So . . . the best case scenario is “two seasons - two PCL sprains” 
franchise QB? 
Can be strengthened with offseason surgery if necessary I think .. any doctors here ? This is the tendon in the back center of the knee?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Week 1 in that scenario, but that sounds awfully optimistic 

And I bet they wait an extra few weeks just in case. Throwing him into week one sounds like a dangerous move even if the doctors said he's fine.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Looking more and more like Namath bartered the teams future for that ring in ‘69 with some sort of demon emoji52.png

There is 100% some seriously atrocious karma with this team. I don’t follow the NBA, MLB, and NHL as closely but I struggle to think there’s a more snakebit American franchise than the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That has nothing to do with Becton and Cimini, and everything to do with Saleh trying to sell us his putrid positive vibes and telling us the doctors think it's fine.

Sooo you’re insinuating that the doctors tell Saleh one thing, then he goes out and just ignores what they said and instead makes things up on the fly to further his positive vibes agenda?

• Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm really, really hoping it's not a season long injury and he can come back in a matter of weeks, but even if he can, I'm not looking forward to the built-in excuse some will give him if he struggles once he's back.

This is seriously the worst thing that could've happened tonight.

No excuses either way, IMO. 

if he was meant to be the guy, this will be a great story about overcoming adversity and all that. And if not then . . . Not. 

• Upvote 2