Can Zach Wilson ever become an alpha like this guy?

Bronx

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

This place is full on toxic.  

I’m trying to stay positive but I’ve never seen a fan base attack it’s most important player so much. For zero reason.  For a kid by ALL accounts is working his ass off and has shown immense year over year progress.  

I think I’m giving myself a time out - team in a 3 game winning streak and this is what we get.  Sad. 

Jets fans are rightfully skeptical because we have been burned so many times by these young QBs.

Its the same old song 

QB gets drafted, QB struggles, people say we need to be patient, Jets move on after 3-4 seasons. 

Zach isn’t getting the benefit of the doubt in large part because Darnold is so fresh in everyone’s mind. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think I’m giving myself a time out - team in a 3 game winning streak and this is what we get.  Sad. 

...and the Eagles are 6-0.

3 game winning streak because of Zach...sure. 

Stop diverting from the topic please. He is not an alpha, period.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

Jets fans are rightfully skeptical because we have been burned so many times by these young QBs.

Its the same old song 

QB gets drafted, QB struggles, people say we need to be patient, Jets move on after 3-4 seasons. 

Zach isn’t getting the benefit of the doubt in large part because Darnold is so fresh in everyone’s mind. 

The next three games vs top 6 pass defending teams will be the story teller. 

Zach might be a very talented player but he is simply not an alpha leader.

• Thumb Down 6

23 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I’m trying to stay positive but I’ve never seen a fan base attack it’s most important player so much. For zero reason.  For a kid by ALL accounts is working his ass off and has shown immense year over year progress.  

Imagine if he was 2-1 these last 3 weeks instead of a PERFECT record coming out of the gate in his sophomore season, taking over the game in the 4th Qtr in Pittsburgh and making enough plays within each game-plan to secure victories while eliminating any catastrophic mistakes?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

43 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

A lot of folks didn’t want to draft him because they all got hurt by Sam busting here.

it’s overcompensation for Sam busting here so recently 

• Upvote 1