Watching Jets Buffalo for third time

The Crusher

I mourn the loss of my green crocs.  An older brother gave me some one year as a gift when he was staying with me for a bit and I kind of scoffed at them.  They ended up being my go to footwear in the spring summer fall for years and years, loved those things finally they wore out.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Crushers wife probably lets him order chicken wings and ribzzzzz when watching football games.

He has found a grand loop hole in the agreement.

Wife:  "I don't remember NFL games being played on a Friday night?"

Crusher:  *** Clearly drunk ***  "Yeah honey (BURP) it's a whole new thing.  Crazy right?  Crazy."

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I mourn the loss of my green crocs.  An older brother gave me some one year as a gift when he was staying with me for a bit and I kind of scoffed at them.  They ended up being my go to footwear in the spring summer fall for years and years, loved those things finally they wore out.

They still sell em Ya know

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, k-met57 said:

i watched it twice. the second half of the game is epic.

Funny, I was so wrapped up in winning the game that I didn’t appreciate how the D clamped down the Allen and the Bills in the 2nd half.  Under 60 yards to the NFLs top offense was one hell of a job.  

• Upvote 1