SEAN PAYTON

1 minute ago, VJphillyfan said:

I think if we just keep Saleh Brady is more likely to sign here. Brady knows Saleh wouldn’t meddle in the offense. I’d fire Lafleur only to get an assistant who Brady approved to be OC 

ONLY WAY SALEH STAYS IS HE FIRES MLF AND BRINGS IN REICH… HE DOESN’T GAVE THE BALLS FIR THAT AND WONT FIRE HIS BEST FRIENDS BROTHER

Savvy teams are bold and strike while the iron is hot, and fire a guy a year early rather  than two years too late if a great candidate is sitting there.

The jets are not a savvy team.

The held on to Rex two years too long Bowles two years too long, gase a year too long and will do the same with Saleh.

We will get a few sacrificial assistant coach firings and they will bring in a new QB but saleh is here for a few more years.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Savvy teams are bold and strike while the iron is hot, and fire a guy a year early rather  than two years too late if a great candidate is sitting there.

The held on to Rex two years too long Bowles two years too long, gase a year too long and will do the same with Saleh.

We will get a few sacrificial assistant coach firings and they will bring in a new QB but saleh is here for a few more years.

Why people cannot understand this I will never know. 

8 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

We held onto Rex because he was our best coach since Bill Parcells.  He went 8-8 with a rookie Geno Smith throwing to nobodies

I think Saleh gets one more year mostly because Tom Brady knows Saleh won’t interfere with the offense