Most infamous play of 2022?

What is the most infamous play of 2022?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most infamous play of 2022?

• JFM Roughing the passer that negates pick six vs Pats
    • CJ Mosley jumping offsides vs Bills
    • Braxton Berrios drop GW TD drop vs Vikings
    • 4th and 1 vs Detroit
    • Matt Milano breaking Mike White
    • Marcus Jones walk off punt return TD

And those options are what i am talking about regarding the defense and specials also not making the plays they need to.  People give the D a big fat pass because they have some nice yardage and points stats but they made some really horrible game changing gaffs.

I vote the JFM play but there were a lot to choose from.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

And those options are what i am talking about regarding the defense and specials also not making the plays they need to.  People give the D a big fat pass because they have some nice yardage and points stats but they made some really horrible game changing gaffs.

I vote the JFM play but there were a lot to choose from.

Competent offense would have made many of those defensive mistakes unnecessary inevitabilities.

But no, the D doesn’t deserve a “pass”.  Particularly not with how they performed vs Seattle.  

All of the above. 

The team made huge mistake after huge mistake in close games. Penalties, missed assignments, drops, etc., It was all right in front of us and we choked it away. 

To me, this is indicative of poor coaching, which is why I am so down on this coaching staff. You can’t take going 5-2, 6-3, and 7-4 for granted. For all we know, the jets won’t start a season 7-4 or better again for another decade.

• Upvote 1

Mike White, because we watched the dude  getting  blasted by an player that speared a defenseless player, essentially costing the Jets their season. and then watching ESPN and NFLN play it over and over again, telling us what a great play and "perfect hit" it was while mocking the Jets O Line, and then a few weeks later they're all sniveling and crying after a random and extremely rare medical issue happens to some kid on the Bills, and all of a sudden the NFL turned into a ******* prayer circle for a week.....

The Berrios drop and resulting loss to the Vikings was the nail in the coffin on the season. The team lost all momentum and lost out the remainder of the season. Just a complete back breaker.

The JFM penalty was tough, but let's face it, Zach was going to throw that game away anyway. The Jets bounced back and had their "Superbowl" game against the Bills the following week, probably the highlight of the season.

• Upvote 1