Wild Card weekend...who ya got?

Beerfish

Seattle vs 49ers In theory this should be a blow out but I think Seattle will give them a bit of trouble early on but the Niners will take over in the 2nd half.

Chargers vs Jaguars I am picking Jacksonville in this game, Mike Williams out which is a big loss.  Jax is building each week.

Bills vs Dolphins, this should be a blow out.  Having said that Josh Allen comes up flat from time to time but with no QB the phins have no hope.

Giants vs Vikings,  I am taking the Giants in an upset, not that Minny is bad or overrated but I think the Giants have some karma going here.

Bengals vs Ravens, Bengals just have too much imo, this could be a hammer job.

Cowboys vs Bucs, Bucs are a fraud team with a fraud coach that lucked into the playoffs.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Seattle vs 49ers In theory this should be a blow out but I think Seattle will give them a bit of trouble early on but the Niners will take over in the 2nd half.
Chargers vs Jaguars I am picking Jacksonville in this game, Mike Williams out which is a big loss.  Jax is building each week.
Bills vs Dolpins, this should be a blow out.  Having said that Josh Allen comes up flat from time to time but with no QB the phins have no hope.
Giants vs Vikings,  I am taking the Giants in an upset, not that Minny is bad or overrated but I think the Giants have some karma going here.
Cowboys vs Bucs, Bucs are a fraud team with a fraud coach that lucked into the playoffs.

Jones and Thibodaux and Barkley will be interesting to watch

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Seahawks +10, Chargers -2.5, Bills -13, Vikings -3, Bengals -8.5  Dallas -2.5  Dont see an upset but think the Hawks keep it close...also everyone is on the Giants I think they lay an egg and get blownout.....I actually think you may see a lot of bad games especially with 2 backup QBs playing.

• Upvote 2

As much as I admire the Giants for what they have accomplished this season any Jets fan rooting for the Giants is a fraud. That said:

My picks:

Bengals, Chargers, Bills, Vikings, 49ers & Cowboys are my picks.

I think most will be good close games, best chance of a blowout is Bills over Dolphins, though division games tend to be tougher.

36 minutes ago, undertow said:

Seahawks +10, Chargers -2.5, Bills -13, Vikings -3, Bengals -8.5  Dallas -2.5  Dont see an upset but think the Hawks keep it close...also everyone is on the Giants I think they lay an egg and get blownout.....I actually think you may see a lot of bad games especially with 2 backup QBs playing.

Hate the giants and their fans but this comment us not based on that.

im with you on the vikes. I think they are looking to prove a point on Sunday.

jax beats the chargers and another coach is unemployed on Monday.

I reserve the right to change my mind at the last minute and of course be wrong

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Hate the giants and their fans but this comment us not based on that.

im with you on the vikes. I think they are looking to prove a point on Sunday.

jax beats the chargers and another coach is unemployed on Monday.

I reserve the right to change my mind at the last minute and of course be wrong

I could see Jax SD going either way but was not impressed with the game they played vs the Titans I think the Cinderella story ends...same with the Giants.   I could see Tampa beating Dallas also but I'm only playing it if I have a good weekend.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, undertow said:

I could see Jax SD going either way but was not impressed with the game they played vs the Titans I think the Cinderella story ends...same with the Giants.   I could see Tampa beating Dallas also but I'm only playing it if I have a good weekend.

I’m in decent shape going in. Got bailed out last night with Luca dbl dbl and mavs to win.

stayed up through 2 ots.

be asleep early tonight

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

As much as I admire the Giants for what they have accomplished this season any Jets fan rooting for the Giants is a fraud. That said:

My picks:

Bengals, Chargers, Bills, Vikings, 49ers & Cowboys are my picks.

I think most will be good close games, best chance of a blowout is Bills over Dolphins, though division games tend to be tougher.

What do the Giants have to do with the Jets? Lol they play once every 4 years. I’m rooting for them 

• Ugh 1

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Bills vs Dolphins, this should be a blow out.  Having said that Josh Allen comes up flat from time to time but with no QB the phins have no hope.

I agree with your picks other than Cowboys.  I'm not buying them, and Bucs/Bradys twelveth man.  

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

agree on all except one.  Vikings will eke this one out at home over NYG. All others sound solid.  Also, Ekeler could single handedly shred Jags Jagsy defense. But I think they eke a win out as well only because Lawrence was selected right before Zach Wilson. And Browning Nagle.

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

agree on all except one.  Vikings will eke this one out at home over NYG. All others sound solid.  Also, Ekeler could single handedly shred Jags Jagsy defense. But I think they eke a win out as well only because Lawrence was selected right before Zach Wilson. And Browning Nagle.

I agree but I have a sneaky feeling w Seattle 

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Spoken like a true JETS fan

image.gif.51736136926c38cb69fb2d3e25eb5d09.gif

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Seahawks upset niners

Chargers take out Jags - the chick the Jags have at QB chokes

Bills - blow out city

Vikings - Jefferson takes over

Bengals - blow out city

Cowboys - brady cries

• Upvote 1