Zach Wilson

23 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

That’s the adventure 

I feel like I’m swinging by a half rotted vine 200 feet above ancient catacombs when I buy a gram these days.

After sleeping about 14 hours from the 80’s through the 90’s, I haven’t partaken for about 10 years.

What does a gram or 8 ball go for now?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

After sleeping about 14 hours from the 80’s through the 90’s, I haven’t partaken for about 10 years.

What does a gram or 8 ball go for now?

Depends

When I was on the east coast?

$60 a gram, $200 an 8-ball.

Since I moved to the mid-west?

Literally double those prices. And it’s probably been stepped on 5x over by the time it gets here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Maybe move to NY or NJ if you are the starting QB. Pretty sure Eli lived in Hoboken his entire career. Jones lives there full time too now. Wilson’s on ski patrol chasing California milfs.

He’s spends almost all of his time here, he lives here.

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

And you know this how?

He’s always here, shows up everywhere?  He broke up with his first GF because she wanted him to spend time with her and family in Utah? 
His current GF who he’s been with most of the year is a niece of my wife? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He’s always here, shows up everywhere?  He broke up with his first GF because she wanted him to spend time with her and family in Utah? 

Sooo you’re saying Zach Wilson is basically your nephew? Tell him Jetnation are huge fans. 

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He put that on a tee for you, and you stepped up and hit a beautiful draw, about 250 right in the middle of the fairway! Nice.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

So please relate to Zach through your family, that he needs to relax and ball out cause the guy has skills, he just has to prove it.....

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Well, it nice to know he has worked hard at sucking this badly. 

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

So please relate to Zach through your family, that he needs to relax and ball out cause the guy has skills, he just has to prove it.....

It would be an interesting conversation.  Unfortunately, or thankfully we haven’t had an opportunity to go,deep into Jetdom ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

He stinks at football but I’m pretty sure he hasn’t bought into it. Be him spoiled, entitled, arrogant or a sociopath. All the sh*t he gets in the media, the fans  even from his team mates.  sh*t bounces of him like a rhino. Hate to say it, but it’s endearing me to him a bit. Tell me I suck, tell me I’m not an NFL QB, tell me I can’t play in the league, wear your Mike T shirts. I got millions bitches. See my new motivational Jeep? I’m gonna bang your Aunt in it! Haha , he’s either clueless, insane and he turned his entitlement into millions. Haha 

It might be endearing if he wasn't completely sh*t at his job