Game Thread - CTM Search Party (GAME OVER)

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

No, you lazy ****

I looked again, and can't find it.  Maybe it's a detail that's unimportant, but I don't see that you actually confirmed you viewed AVM.  And certainly not before AVM claimed.  Again, maybe nothing.....

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Her and verbal wanted us all to know they are masons on d1, and that they aren’t doing anything to help. LOL

How exactly have you been a big help while we haven't?  I came back to the thread today, asked a couple of questions, and I'm somehow not doing anything?

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I looked again, and can't find it.  Maybe it's a detail that's unimportant, but I don't see that you actually confirmed you viewed AVM.  And certainly not before AVM claimed.  Again, maybe nothing.....

How exactly have you been a big help while we haven't?  I came back to the thread today, asked a couple of questions, and I'm somehow not doing anything?

@JiFields didn't say his name but if you go read JIFS posts and around the time he voted AVM you should be able to tell it was AVM he was withholding in name. 

26 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Speaking strictly for myself, AVM deserves to die not just because he's claiming to be robo cop (if you remember that game a while ago where someone claimed to be like doc and cop at the same time), but the problem for me is this could potentially be a bus attempt if AVM is indeed scum. As someone who was at the receiving end of a CTM pied piping game and because 80 is clearly manufacturing game roles based on our collective meta, I have no idea if there's some benefit to bussing or some godfather type of situation that you might have that is trying to make a play here to end game.

Let's say AVM is scum:

1x view -> chose to use first night -> nails scum.

There's a little bit of convenience here especially since your claimed role is also on the knifes edge of town or scum alignment. Hence "why AVM" is relevant. 

Based on gameplay itself prior to this reveal stuff I've had a lean town read on you, but am a little concerned about a potential bus going on. But first things first, gotta see what happens with AVM.

Yeah JiF is not the vote today, but I’ve also been wary of this scenario. I asked the question to lock in an answer and see if maybe something felt off. Didn’t expect much different than what I got but you never know.

The more important question to me, and what I was going to ask after we got the name, was when and why JiF used his alleged 1x power on N1. He answered that one unprompted though, and again it’s the answer that makes sense. So if it is a bus or a setup job, it’s been well executed IMO.

Barry McCockinner had been a faithful member of JN Mafia but had decided to retire from the game when the search party attempts to locate the hippie CTM began. He had seen too much in his time and didn't want to be involved any longer.

Unfortunately, the moderator was unable to find a replacement for Barry and was forced to take drastic measures. The moderator appeared in a misty fog, a sickly green light hovering around him. He slowly made his way towards Barry and reached out with a boney finger. He pointed at him and said in a cold and hollow voice, "Your time is up, Barry McCockinner."

A blinding flash of light filled the room and when it cleared, Barry was gone. The players looked around in shock, not quite believing what had just happened. The moderator had modkilled Barry. The mafia game was now one man down, but they had to press on. The search for the hippie CTM would continue, no matter the cost.

image.png.34a98e931eb22851ee639f226bdfd937.png

@Barry McCockinner has been modkilled and is dead.  He was a Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town)

Jif's reveal, the timing, the convenience of it all is very fishy. The play seems to be push the consensus on AVM. Jif should be an option tomorrow he's either scum bussing, turned into VT as hes states, or is 1x was a lie and stated as a way to keep him from being a NK target.

Vote AVM

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Speaking strictly for myself, AVM deserves to die not just because he's claiming to be robo cop (if you remember that game a while ago where someone claimed to be like doc and cop at the same time), but the problem for me is this could potentially be a bus attempt if AVM is indeed scum. As someone who was at the receiving end of a CTM pied piping game and because 80 is clearly manufacturing game roles based on our collective meta, I have no idea if there's some benefit to bussing or some godfather type of situation that you might have that is trying to make a play here to end game.

Let's say AVM is scum:

1x view -> chose to use first night -> nails scum.

There's a little bit of convenience here especially since your claimed role is also on the knifes edge of town or scum alignment. Hence "why AVM" is relevant. 

Based on gameplay itself prior to this reveal stuff I've had a lean town read on you, but am a little concerned about a potential bus going on. But first things first, gotta see what happens with AVM.

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

Jif's reveal, the timing, the convenience of it all is very fishy. The play seems to be push the consensus on AVM. Jif should be an option tomorrow he's either scum bussing, turned into VT as hes states, or is 1x was a lie and stated as a way to keep him from being a NK target.

Vote AVM

I'm good with voting avm and then jif tomorrow.

Unvote vote avm

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Barry McCockinner had been a faithful member of JN Mafia but had decided to retire from the game when the search party attempts to locate the hippie CTM began. He had seen too much in his time and didn't want to be involved any longer.

Unfortunately, the moderator was unable to find a replacement for Barry and was forced to take drastic measures. The moderator appeared in a misty fog, a sickly green light hovering around him. He slowly made his way towards Barry and reached out with a boney finger. He pointed at him and said in a cold and hollow voice, "Your time is up, Barry McCockinner."

A blinding flash of light filled the room and when it cleared, Barry was gone. The players looked around in shock, not quite believing what had just happened. The moderator had modkilled Barry. The mafia game was now one man down, but they had to press on. The search for the hippie CTM would continue, no matter the cost.

@Barry McCockinner has been modkilled and is dead.  He was a Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town)

Did I miss something?

1877afb63252c9715393931f3ef91beb.jpg

The small town was in an uproar over the presence of AVM, a Hippie Ninja who had come to town looking for CTM.

People were scared and angry and wanted him gone. The mob had gathered at the town square, chanting and shouting angry words. They had decided to lynch him as punishment for his misdeeds.

Arsis stepped forward, the mob quieting to listen to him. He looked out at the crowd, his eyes dark and serious. He had been given the final vote on AVM's fate, and he was not afraid to make it.

"This man has done wrong," Arsis said, his voice low and powerful. "He has brought fear and chaos to our town. For this, he must be punished. Let us make sure that this man is never able to bring such harm to our town again. Let us lynch him!"

The mob roared in agreement, and the chains were quickly brought out. AVM was dragged to the center of the square, where he was bound and raised up in the air by the chains.

The mob watched in silence, their faces emotionless as AVM struggled to break free. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the rope around his neck snapped tight and AVM was still.

The crowd erupted in cheers, and Arsis stood in the center, a satisfied smile on his face. AVM was gone, and the town was safe. Arsis had made the right decision.

Picture1.png

@AVM has been lynched.  He was a Scum Hippie Ninja (Can't be Tracked at Night)

• Post of the Week 1

Updated Roster:

1. @Hal N of Provo
  2. @Arsis
  3. @JiFields
  4. Crusher  Town Fatty (Extra Vote to Lynch), Killed N1

5. @Integrity28
  6. @Stark
  7. @jvill 51
  8. @Beaver
  9. Jgb  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Lynched D1

10. @Pac
  11. @BallinPB
  12. @Lurker89
  13. Barry  Town Hacky Sack (Vanilla Town), Modkilled D2
  14. @HessStation
  15. @Drums
  16. @Jets Voice of Reason
  17. @Verbal
  18. @Bleedin Green
  19. @Smashmouth
  20. @Leelou
  21. @Greenseed4
  22. AVM  Scum Hippie Ninja (Can’t be Tracked at Night), Lynched D2

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This isn’t cool, because I’ve been hovering all morning waiting for the hammer. Now I’ll get sh*t for not doing it because Barry impacts the final vc.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, you’re taking my joke seriously? 

Ben Stiller Awww GIF

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This isn’t cool, because I’ve been hovering all morning waiting for the hammer. Now I’ll get sh*t for not doing it because Barry impacts the final vc.

Clearly you didn't do anything, shame on you.

• Haha 1