Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

Just now, Wit said:

I literally just thought the same thing. 

He's not supposed to be on the show again until the start of next season.  Of course, that could always change.  Also---it was always a Tuesday appearance, not a Monday appearance.

But regardless - if he has truly left both teams twisting in the wind because he wants to make a big show of it by announcing it himself on McAfee - or any other show for that matter - he can eat a bag of dicks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, IndianaJet said:

He's not supposed to be on the show again until the start of next season.  Of course, that could always change.  Also---it was always a Tuesday appearance, not a Monday appearance.

But regardless - if he has truly left both teams twisting in the wind because he wants to make a big show of it by announcing it himself on McAfee - or any other show for that matter - he can eat a bag of dicks.

I had a HORRIBLE thought that hes going to San Fran. 

Just now, Tranquilo said:

Man, at least with LeBron he gave us a date and sh*t

Doooshiest thing I have seen in free agent sports.  Them modeling on stage in their uniforms like they were the most important people in the world.

2 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Here's what's actually going on....Rodgers does wanna continue playing, but he clearly doesn't want to play in New York.  So the hold up is him telling his agent to desperately find another team for him to go to.

I believe the same thing, but here's what my prediction is(which drove Jake Asman insane yesterday) he doesn't have anyone else and he Cleary doesn't want to be a Jet so he'll retire, and AFTER the Jets say OK and sign Jimmy G or Tannenhill he's going to say, you know what> I changed my mind and go to Las Vegas or something Tennessee maybe?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Please tell me this was a joke? 2 TD and 15 INTs for Leaf. Zach has been bad but Ryan Leaf will forever hold the mantle for # 2 pick busts.

My bad it was JaMarcus Russell I was thinking of comparison-wise:

6B46970C-FE51-48B6-BBA2-7D195F5E37ED.webp

Still, I prefer Leaf thanks to this quote alone:

A67B891B-E8D4-4FAF-975E-07D6B7A390DB.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Wit said:

I had a HORRIBLE thought that hes going to San Fran. 

kind of his dream job... nothing the JETS can do in that case. just have to be ready to pivot to Lamar and make a deal the Ravens won't match or else, burn it down 

roll with White and hope you catch lightning in a bottle.. or Caleb Williams run begins