Michael Irvin full video shows exchange between NFL star and accuser

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Let’s the legal courts sort it out, not the court of public opinion. Give less ****s.

This, 100%.

With that said, our court system tends to have several very serious biases, pro-money advantage, pro-men in sexual-based cases and pro-famous people.

So, yeah…

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Corn said:

I'm glad this one shows Irwin smacking the hell out of himself like he did something wrong.(approx 13.15) just when he finished talking and staring at her. 

Still not guilty of anything.

No one is suing him for guilt.  If Irvin has an issue with anyone it should be his employers for not doing a more in depth investigation before punishing him.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

This, 100%.

With that said, our court system tends to have several very serious biases, pro-money advantage, pro-men in sexual-based cases and pro-famous people.

So, yeah…

Yea, agreed. Not getting fixed with this case, though.

1 hour ago, Kleckineau said:

Yeah because history shows courts never miss and no life has ever been ruined by something exactly like this.

You’re right. I e reconsidered my position… History has overwhelmingly  proven that grandstanding and virtue signaling on the internet rights all the wrongs of society.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Corn said:

I'm glad this one shows Irwin smacking the hell out of himself like he did something wrong.(approx 13.15) just when he finished talking and staring at her. 

Still not guilty of anything.

I thought the same thing, and honestly, it is sad this is even news worthy.  

Did he actually assult her, allegedly?  

Are we only talking about verbal correspondence?

I really haven't followed it.

• Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, hawk said:

I thought the same thing, and honestly, it is sad this is even news worthy.  

Did he actually assult her, allegedly?  

Are we only talking about verbal correspondence?

I really haven't followed it.

The woman only claimed verbal sexual misconduct! 

On that alone he gets kicked out of the hotel and banned from his commentator Super Bowl appearance.

It's not news worthy but In this society People have been getting fired for accusations or bad manners for some time now.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Butterfield said:

The video is worthless.  Doesn’t prove anything one way or another.  

The claim is that he asked her if she had ever had a big black man inside her.  How would a video prove that or not?  

If he said what you allege would that constitute a sexual assault to you?

I see the claim is verbal sexual misconduct which is an amorphous claim at best.

Here is a general definition of the foregoing:

when one makes deliberate or repeated unwelcome verbal comments, gestures, or physical contact of a sexual nature is also engaging in sexual harassment."

We have lost our way. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re right. I e reconsidered my position… History has overwhelmingly  proven that grandstanding and virtue signaling on the internet rights all the wrongs of society.

We could determine guilt or innocence by examining any number of photos of him on the web to look for suspect moles & marks that'd indicate he's a witch.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

If he said what you allege would that constitute a sexual assault to you?

I see the claim is verbal sexual misconduct which is an amorphous claim at best.

Here is a general definition of the foregoing:

when one makes deliberate or repeated unwelcome verbal comments, gestures, or physical contact of a sexual nature is also engaging in sexual harassment."

We have lost our way. 

What claim?  No one is asking him to be arrested or sued.  He may have engaged in bad behavior.  I don’t know.  They thought he did, and they asked him to leave and notified his employer.  Big deal.  I notify employers of employee bad behavior all the time.  That isn’t illegal either.  

47 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

What claim?  No one is asking him to be arrested or sued.  He may have engaged in bad behavior.  I don’t know.  They thought he did, and they asked him to leave and notified his employer.  Big deal.  I notify employers of employee bad behavior all the time.  That isn’t illegal either.  

No one said informing someone of bad behavior is inappropriate or illegal, certainly not me. 

But to me, it is a "Big Deal" when as here you are potentially destroying someone's public life. 

If you noted, I responded to your initial post, and your graphic statements, which I never heard anywhere and I am now asking you then since you have experience in turning folks in and/or reporting them what to you constitutes Bad Behavior?

Indeed, since it is not a legal standard, which I tend to go by, then what standard do you use when you report some folks for "bad behavior"??? Being drunk in public, going over to a man or woman, and asking them back to your room?

Just wondering..... 

54 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

No one said informing someone of bad behavior is inappropriate or illegal, certainly not me. 

But to me, it is a "Big Deal" when as here you are potentially destroying someone's public life. 

If you noted, I responded to your initial post, and your graphic statements, which I never heard anywhere and I am now asking you then since you have experience in turning folks in and/or reporting them what to you constitutes Bad Behavior?

Indeed, since it is not a legal standard, which I tend to go by, then what standard do you use when you report some folks for "bad behavior"??? Being drunk in public, going over to a man or woman, and asking them back to your room?

Just wondering..... 

Whatever I deem is bad behavior.