Joe Beningo has feelings

Let’s say this does not get done because gb does not move off of #13 and jd calls it a day.

Joe b and other takes will be jd could not close and we are a clown show when in reality for once, the jets acted as a prof org shoukd and did not cave.

I can tolerate joe b but he is just throwing crap at a wall to see what sticks

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Let’s say this does not get done because gb does not move off of #13 and jd calls it a day.

Joe b and other takes will be jd could not close and we are a clown show when in reality for once, the jets acted as a prof org shoukd and did not cave.

Two questions.

Do you really believe  anyone, even Benigno thinks the Packers are asking for #13? (I say no btw)

If they are, do you think Benigno would blame JD for not making the trade? (I say no again.)

28 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Benigno is the same guy who said the Jets were a disgrace for trading Jamal Adams ?.  I wonder if he still cells that way considering we got Garrett Wilson and AVT out of that deal 

Everyone makes mistakes. You argued Darnold and Wilson were good QBs.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Two questions.

Do you really believe  anyone, even Benigno thinks the Packers are asking for #13? (I say no btw)

If they are, do you think Benigno would blame JD for not making the trade? (I say no again.)

Honest answer is I do not know and that is the rub.

I think there are maybe 6 people in the gb and jets org who do.

that is where my issue is with this particular take from joe b and others.

you can’t say it is a disgrace when you simply do not know the facts

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I always felt for him emotionally and have some love for him but he's never been much sharper than a marble

This.

He isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, he’s an “Everyman” who got to live his/our dream, and he seems like a good enough guy.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Trotter said:

well you have to look at everything in a whole. im a big JD fan but the bottom line is if this fails we have no QB when this offseason had Carr and Jimmy G. plus Geno. yet we went all in on Rodgers and failed. 

now some guys here will say this or that about the guys i mentioned but we will never know if we could have convinced any of those guys to come here since we never made any other QB an offer. or a serious one. 

we should have went all in on Carr. if he turned us down we would have known by the start of FA and could have went all in on Geno or Jimmy G. we would have had 2-3 legitimate shots to get a big upgrade at QB. but instead we went all in on Rodgers.

that is what would make this offseason a complete and utter failure. a clown show. not that we didnt get Rodgers, but that with all these options to get a really good QB upgrade we walked away with nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

5 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

"The fact that Rodgers isn't here already and douglas cant make a deal happen shows this team is absolute disgrace.....This is so typical of the new york jets and one of the reasons this franchise has been absolute dog crap for the better part of 50 years....This is the kind of stuff that happens to losing franchises......The longer this goes on, is the more likely that Joe D is gonna botch this deal and will have to sell this fanbase on Tim Boyle or Zach Wilson has the starting QB."

dear GIF

5 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Joe B speaks for a large part of the fan base whether you all want to admit it or not. 

Like why on earth should we have confidence in franchise who never does anything right to get this right? We have no backup plan at QB. Jet fans have an absolute right to be nervous and bitch and moan till the deal is OFFICIAL. 

He doesn't speak for me.  He speaks for those Jets "fans" that list the butt fumble and the fake spike as most memorable Jets plays and who always state that the Jets will not be successful going forward because "SOJ."  Fans who aren't happy unless they are unhappy.  Kind of like your second paragraph above. 

5 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Joe B speaks for a large part of the fan base whether you all want to admit it or not. 

Like why on earth should we have confidence in franchise who never does anything right to get this right? We have no backup plan at QB. Jet fans have an absolute right to be nervous and bitch and moan till the deal is OFFICIAL. 

Hmmm. I have an absolute right to think those people are insufferable ninnies that still think ketchup belongs on hot dogs. They can go eff themselves.

3 hours ago, Jets723 said:

Benigno is the same guy who said the Jets were a disgrace for trading Jamal Adams ?.  I wonder if he still cells that way considering we got Garrett Wilson and AVT out of that deal 

Says the same guys defending Zach Wilson to the death 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

He doesn't speak for me.  He speaks for those Jets "fans" that list the butt fumble and the fake spike as most memorable Jets plays and who always state that the Jets will not be successful going forward because "SOJ."  Fans who aren't happy unless they are unhappy.  Kind of like your second paragraph above. 

Says the guy who is happy about the cap number more then the jets record ever my year. Anytime you wana freeze your balls off with me at Metlife let me know 

3 hours ago, doitny said:

well you have to look at everything in a whole. im a big JD fan but the bottom line is if this fails we have no QB when this offseason had Carr and Jimmy G. plus Geno. yet we went all in on Rodgers and failed. 

now some guys here will say this or that about the guys i mentioned but we will never know if we could have convinced any of those guys to come here since we never made any other QB an offer. or a serious one. 

we should have went all in on Carr. if he turned us down we would have known by the start of FA and could have went all in on Geno or Jimmy G. we would have had 2-3 legitimate shots to get a big upgrade at QB. but instead we went all in on Rodgers.

that is what would make this offseason a complete and utter failure. a clown show. not that we didnt get Rodgers, but that with all these options to get a really good QB upgrade we walked away with nothing.

Stop already with Derek Carr. He will disappear down south with a mediocre team and no history of winning anything. He is and always will be, a middle of the pack average QB. Would rather risk it and try for one of the best (which we did and will get him), then settle for being average. 

6 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

"The fact that Rodgers isn't here already and douglas cant make a deal happen shows this team is absolute disgrace.....This is so typical of the new york jets and one of the reasons this franchise has been absolute dog crap for the better part of 50 years....This is the kind of stuff that happens to losing franchises......The longer this goes on, is the more likely that Joe D is gonna botch this deal and will have to sell this fanbase on Tim Boyle or Zach Wilson has the starting QB."

Joe B, and the fans with his way of thinking, are why the Jets are a punch line to many people.  He is an embarrassment to the fanbase

6 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

You're as bad as he is.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets fans opening another thread to whine about the media.  Didnt we just have a carton and cowherd thread?

Mods, just sticky one thread that says :Whine about media personalities here

You say the and sh*t in every thread you comment on. Who the eff are you to talk?

41 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Who the hell would put ketchup on a hot dog?

Ketchup makes everything taste great. I put ketchup and mayo on my hot dog ?

Some times I’ll go traditional and put mustard snd sauerkraut.

When I feel like my stomach can handle it, I’ll go chili and cheese.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Ketchup makes everything taste great. I put ketchup and mayo on my hot dog ?

Some times I’ll go traditional and put mustard snd sauerkraut.

When I feel like my stomach can handle it, I’ll go chili and cheese.

Hey, to each their own! If you like it, go for it…
I can do any combination of red onions, sauerkraut, relish, mustard, chili, heck, I even like Chicago style, but I’ve never had ketchup on a hot dog (and I agree, ketchup is great). Actually I never knew it was a thing until a few minutes ago, lol.

Mayo? Yuck. If I get a sandwich or burger out and see there’s Mayo on it, I make sure I wipe it all off before I’ll eat it. There’s just something about the looks of it that turns me off.

• Upvote 1