Will Ferrell as John Madden

7 minutes ago, Bronx said:
Will Ferrell is an abomination and probably the most overrated comedian of my lifetime. 

Definitely an acquired taste .. I used to despise him ... But now I find him pretty damn funny.

Same for Bill Burr.

Close your eyes and listen to Seth Rogan ... I can see him being Madden.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Bronx said:
I haven't watched any of his recent stuff. What material makes him funnier?

I think it's just time for me ... Elf, Anchorman, Step Brothers and old school I found pretty funny ... Still think Seth Rogen's voice makes a good Madden.

... Dodgeball was not Ferrell nvm

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Will Ferrell is an abomination and probably the most overrated comedian of my lifetime. 

Just stop. Will Ferrell is a genius, not to mention, a class act. His portrayal of George Bush Jr. on Broadway was brilliant and spoke volumes on what a whack job Bush was.  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Just stop. Will Ferrell is a genius, not to mention, a class act. His portrayal of George Bush Jr. on Broadway was brilliant and spoke volumes on what a whack job Bush was.  

Wll Farrell is genuinely unfunny. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Dudes last funny movie was Step Brothers 15 years ago.

And no one is going to do anything other than cringe at Will Ferrell in an even remotely serious role.

People said the same about Adam Sandler. Thought he was very good in a few serious roles. 

Why John madden? Because he’s got a video game with his name on it? Sure he was the youngest coach to win a Super Bowl but after that his claim to fame is as the color commentator with pat summer all after Tom brooksheiser got bounced for some off color comment. I just don’t see where he merits a movie. As for will Ferrell, he’s made some pretty funny movies.

• WTF? 1

7 minutes ago, rangerous said:

Why John madden? Because he’s got a video game with his name on it? Sure he was the youngest coach to win a Super Bowl but after that his claim to fame is as the color commentator with pat summer all after Tom brooksheiser got bounced for some off color comment. I just don’t see where he merits a movie. As for will Ferrell, he’s made some pretty funny movies.

The guy is one of the biggest names and personalities in NFL history. He changed the way football was broadcast and stayed relevant for decades.

• Upvote 2