AFC East Predictions.

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Very curious to see the Bills this year. Something was very wrong with them down the stretch, and Diggs has been pissy all offseason. It looks like Leslie Frazier either quit or got fired, and now McDermott is the de facto DC and HC. 

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Very curious to see the Bills this year. Something was very wrong with them down the stretch, and Diggs has been pissy all offseason. It looks like Leslie Frazier either quit or got fired, and now McDermott is the de facto DC and HC. 

I think losing daboll was a huge loss for them last year. I think he was a major reason for their success and not McDermott. Similar to when Kyle shannahan was the coordinator in Atlanta. When shannahan left the falcons pretty much fell apart.

But they still have Josh allen and diggs and a pretty solid defense. Gabe Davis had a disappointing season 2. But I still see them winning 10-12 games.

We have a tough schedule early and it lightens up as the season goes on. Bills have a tough second half of the season. I think we will split with bills. But If the bills beat us week 1 they have a pretty good shot to start the season 7-1 or 8-0.

E1E824A8-8E22-45E6-B63C-7E725AC5514B.thumb.jpeg.4f20eb0bb4b34f891f68835bc526ceaf.jpeg

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I think losing daboll was a huge loss for them last year. I think he was a major reason for their success and not McDermott. Similar to when Kyle shannahan was the coordinator in Atlanta. When shannahan left the falcons pretty much fell apart.

But they still have Josh allen and diggs and a pretty solid defense. Gabe Davis had a disappointing season 2. But I still see them winning 10-12 games.

We have a tough schedule early and it lightens up as the season goes on. Bills have a tough second half of the season. I think we will split with bills. But If the bills beat us week 1 they have a pretty good shot to start the season 7-1 or 8-0.

E1E824A8-8E22-45E6-B63C-7E725AC5514B.thumb.jpeg.4f20eb0bb4b34f891f68835bc526ceaf.jpeg

Agreed on Daboll. I think he was the one guy who really kept Allen focused and in check. I do think there’s a chance that team unspools a little bit, though

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

So do we root for NE over the Bills this year?  Inquiring minds want to know.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I agree losing daboll was a big deal for them. I just want to point out that Josh Allen was playing with an injured throwing arm since the week 9 Jets game.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35511992/bills-allen-seeks-rest-recovery-gauges-elbow-injury

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

Pats are gonna’ probably get swept by the entire AFC East while Mac Jones makes reputation-destroying, panick-stricken girly-boy faces at the camera for each and every increasingly embarrassing sack. 
Bill Belichick will begin to look less like Emperor Palpatine and more like Mr. Potato-Head with every pathetic loss.

I’m hoping your example has prepared me for how to watch football like this.

Anyway,

Jets: 5-1

Jets drop one game to an unexpected team. Either the Pats or the Dolphins. Inspired Tua moment or Belichick the defensive genius. I bet you stomp the Bills twice on some corny ass “pew pew there’s a new sheriff in town” bulls#!+. Plot twist. Buffalo doesn’t even make the playoffs.

Bills: 3-3

Back to reality for Buffalo this season as the Jets take over the East.

Dolphins: I just moved to Florida and let me tell you something, people. Dolphins fans are real. No joke. They’re literally here lmao. There’s a huge section of orange Miami crap in Walmart where the Pats stuff usually is. Anyway, 3-3 if they’re lucky and can split with someone after you club them like baby seals.

Pats: Hard to imagine us winning a single game ever again but like a big ass chonky boy Brown Bear whose fat ass weighs 1,200 pounds, I got six Superbowls and a bonus-round 7th to sustain me through the nuclear winter now to come. Best fallout bunker in the NFL, and I’m gonna’ need it.

lewd blow me GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

I have one very hot take with the AFC east.  Buffalo is going to take a big step back.  I see them with 8 to 9 wins.  What Dabol did perpetuated for the year after he left, but now, things are going to slide in Buffalo.

Not such a hot take, but I see the Pats winning 8 games max.

With good QB play, I see the Dolphins winning 10 games and making the post season as a WC.

Jets are simple.  If Rodgers stays in the game, they win 11 to 12 games and take the division.  If Rodgers goes down to injury, it will be a disaster season.

Sum in up

Jets: 11-6 (would be 12 wins if not for the BRUTAL first part of the season)

Dolphins - 10 - 7

Bills - 9 - 8

Pats: 8-8

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Agreed on Daboll. I think he was the one guy who really kept Allen focused and in check. I do think there’s a chance that team unspools a little bit, though

Josh Allen gets talked about in the same breath as Mahomes and Burrow, but he’s been unable to get past them. The 13 seconds game had to be absolutely devastating psychologically, and last year he was pretty ordinary in the postseason. This is a big year for Buffalo because it’s the last year before Allen’s extension really kicks in. He counts $18M against the cap in 2023, then $47M the following year before it goes up some more. If they do struggle this season, it’s only likely to get worse. They need Allen to carry that team the way he’s paid to do. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

The Bills end with a very tough schedule - 6 games they could lose and one game where they take it out on the Pats. 

13 hours ago, WickedAwesome said:

Pats are gonna’ probably get swept by the entire AFC East while Mac Jones makes reputation-destroying, panick-stricken girly-boy faces at the camera for each and every increasingly embarrassing sack. 
Bill Belichick will begin to look less like Emperor Palpatine and more like Mr. Potato-Head with every pathetic loss.

Anyway,

Jets drop one game to an unexpected team. Either the Pats or the Dolphins. Inspired Tua moment or Belichick the defensive genius. I bet you stomp the Bills twice on some corny ass “pew pew there’s a new sheriff in town” bulls#!+. Plot twist. Buffalo doesn’t even make the playoffs.

Dolphins: I just moved to Florida and let me tell you something, people. Dolphins fans are real. No joke. They’re literally here lmao. There’s a huge section of orange Miami crap in Walmart where the Pats stuff usually is. Anyway, 3-3 if they’re lucky and can split with someone after you club them like baby seals.

Pats: Hard to imagine us winning a single game ever again but like a big ass chonky boy Brown Bear whose fat ass weighs 1,200 pounds, I got six Superbowls and a bonus-round 7th to sustain me through the nuclear winter now to come. Best fallout bunker in the NFL, and I’m gonna’ need it.

Mods? I thought personal attacks were off limits.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, THE BARON said:

I have one very hot take with the AFC east.  Buffalo is going to take a big step back.  I see them with 8 to 9 wins.  What Dabol did perpetuated for the year after he left, but now, things are going to slide in Buffalo.

Not such a hot take, but I see the Pats winning 8 games max.

With good QB play, I see the Dolphins winning 10 games and making the post season as a WC.

Jets are simple.  If Rodgers stays in the game, they win 11 to 12 games and take the division.  If Rodgers goes down to injury, it will be a disaster season.

Sum in up

Jets: 11-6 (would be 12 wins if not for the BRUTAL first part of the season)

Dolphins - 10 - 7

Bills - 9 - 8

Pats: 8-8

Can we at least play 16 games?

I agree.  The Patriots will be a better team.  Billy O, an improved Mac, Special Teams and D will not mean many more wins.  8-9 wins sounds about right.  

13 hours ago, T0mShane said:

This has been my AFC East hot take -- Bills peaked two years ago, should have won the 2021 Super Bowl but choked in KC. They've been slowly in decline and will finish third in the AFC East this year now that they're paying Josh Allen and bleeding good defenders. Diggs is a head case and will blow up at some point this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

He thinks he’s low key trolling and will necro  this thread when the Pats sweep the Jets yet another year. I can tell you this, he won’t find it. Haha 

I’ve come to terms with the fact my trolling days are done, the dynasty is dead, Tom Brady is retired, and now that all the epic, relentlessly stylish winning is over, we’re just like every other NFL bottom feeder, only we’re dressed like Super Dave Osbourne. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WickedAwesome said:

I’ve come to terms with the fact my trolling days are done, the dynasty is dead, Tom Brady is retired, and now that all the epic, relentlessly stylish winning is over, we’re just like every other NFL bottom feeder, only we’re dressed like Super Dave Osbourne. 

@Raideraholic please inform my friend how Tom Brady will be the Raiders QB by October. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That's what happens when you lose a game to Zach Wilson.

On 5/31/2023 at 6:13 PM, WickedAwesome said:

Anyway,

We might split with Miami. But I think k we got everyones number. Hell we beat buffalo with Zach Wilson.

Bro we might go undefeated in the div

• Upvote 2