Just letting everyone know

Hey wtf -- enough with hijacking my attempted hijack of this thread.

Now get back to important matters at hand:

12 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

OK take your best guess at this one:

• I'm a celebrity
  • I had pretty solid stats through most of the 80s
  • Detroit really made me all I once was
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990

22 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

image.jpeg.0addc1b1792a642e09bbb342d763c356.jpeg

I am quoting myself here because I am just a douche, but I think I hit it with Eddie Murphy:

-Murphy's First movie: "48 Hours" -1982

-Alex Foley, his most famous movie character, was from Detroit.

-Arguably his last even remotely interesting movie "Another 48 Hours" was released in 1990.

Tell me what I win, Johnny.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

How in the world did you ever survive in the NFL if you can't withstand some razzing from a few of the mods here? Especially a couple whose greatest strength is just that when provoked.  Maybe you have greater physical strengths than emotional ones?  I don't get it.

As for the person who gave notice to the NFL about the rumor post:  WTF?  This is a public forum and you live in the USA. Jdeets or anyone can post anything here within the forum limits.  I guess you have no regard for a fundamental right to speech if you don't like the content.  Whoever you are: I hope a forum mod changes your screen name to KAREN. Because that is you to a tee. 

@KAREN: GFY

Supposedly a former player and supposedly ratted out to Jets brass who supposedly got mad that somebody unconnected to the team repeated a rumor that has been reported over and over for months, if not years. I don't know if he is who he says he is but I have a tough time believing the team was deeply upset that a former player with no connection to the Jets repeated a tepid rumor. Look how many former Jets players and coaches have gone on to publicly trash the organization.

Sounds a lot more like maybe somebody who played overplayed their connections in the league, expected to be treated as a king for everything he said and then made up a story to rage quit. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

OK take your best guess at this one:

• I'm a celebrity
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990

Kid Rock?

3 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

Just letting everyone know. I just thought I would lay this out here, I am not really Scott Dierking. I know there has been much confusion. Sorry.

Thanks for clarifying. If anyone is confused about me, I can assure you that I am indeed Sonny Werblin. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

That's a great plot for a new novel.  I think @bitonti shouold consider a melodramatic novel about a team like the Jets... from creating fake "Gase" burner accounts (was Jets PR, BTW), to inserting moles into a Jets fan public forum!  

Would be a best seller.  At least among Jets fans.

I didn't know how I would get dragged into this amazing topic but I knew I would, somehow

as for the idea, DCat, men in the demographic of Jets fans don't read sh*t. Maybe 1 book about Joe Namath per year that someone gave them at Xmas

I need Young Adults, girls that are trying to get into college, women reading about Prince Harry's frozen ding dong, that's who reads books these days 

as for JDeets - Look, might be a total dickhead but At least I'm real 

Real Name - Real punchable Face -Same Profile 

It's very easy to be Mr "Everything is amazing" and then slink into the bushes when the crap hits the fan

This dude JDeets feels bad about it but most of the new posters and especially the very positive posters usually show up with an ulterior motive (like being Zach's cousin or Thomas Moreland's next-door neighbor) and they go away when the Jets inevitably Jets out and break our hearts 

this season the expectations are so high, and the hype is so huge we're probably going to get a dozen more JDeets before the HOF game

Sponsored by the Jets' marketing department

If my posts have a theme, it's this: Protect your heart. Harden it. Because it's going to be broken. Like it is every year 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Jdeet said:

Just wanted to pop in here, to give a final thought. I shared some information with my brother (Jets SB). He obviously didnt give you all the information. First of all, yes, Jets SB is my brother. He didnt give you that tidbit. I am not sure why. We don't share a lot of the same beliefs and values. But he is my brother and as many of you know about family, although we might have different beliefs, we will always be family and nothing will ever change that. But it doesnt mean I am ok with him being an ass. And he is and he knows it. I think he said that my agent is his best friend. That would be truth. Unfortunately he didn't add the brother part.

He shared that I had a few issues here with someone that exposed me, after I shared information on CJ Mosely. I stand by what I said. Although this other Jet Nation member alerted some Jets brass about my post, I honestly don't care. He knows who I am. I never played for the Jets.  My standing with the NFL will not be effected by sharing a rumor in a forum and a threat from a nobody. And yes, this person that exposed me to them, is a complete nobody. He is a coward and he knows it.

I had no reason to even share that I played in the NFL. That was actually a mistake. I should have just come in here as a new poster and not said anything. I don't consider myself special or someone smarter or superior than anyone in this forum. I came here as a Jets fan. Unfortunately I revealed my background and that was my demise here.

Some think I am full of sh*t and not who I say I am.  I was actually considering coming to your Jet Nation gathering in September, just to introduce myself as a fellow Jets fan. Then maybe @Sperm Edwards and others can take what he thinks he knows about me, and go hide in a corner. Honestly, don't know if proving who I am, really matters. I just wanted to be part of a Jets fan community anonymously. That obviously didn't work.

Or maybe showing up and having a beer with some fans, would be fun. 

I just need to know if JD said he twist you into a pretzel?

I didn't know how I would get dragged into this amazing topic but I knew I would, somehow
as for the idea, DCat, men in the demographic of Jets fans don't read sh*t. Maybe 1 book about Joe Namath per year that someone gave them at Xmas
I need Young Adults, girls that are trying to get into college, women reading about Prince Harry's frozen ding dong, that's who reads books these days 
as for JDeets - Look, might be a total dickhead but At least I'm real 
Real Name - Real punchable Face -Same Profile 
It's very easy to be Mr "Everything is amazing" and then slink into the bushes when the crap hits the fan
This dude JDeets feels bad about it but most of the new posters and especially the very positive posters usually show up with an ulterior motive (like being Zach's cousin or Thomas Moreland's next-door neighbor) and they go away when the Jets inevitably Jets out and break our hearts 
this season the expectations are so high, and the hype is so huge we're probably going to get a dozen more JDeets before the HOF game
Sponsored by the Jets' marketing department
If my posts have a theme, it's this: Protect your heart. Harden it. Because it's going to be broken. Like it is every year 

I'm not sure about anyone else but I thank my lucky stars that I have you to keep me grounded. You are doing the Lord's work and I can't thank you enough.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skeptable said:

(Bruce) Ed (Mc)Norton, Hahaha

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

I am quoting myself here because I am just a douche, but I think I hit it with Eddie Murphy:

-Murphy's First movie: "48 Hours" -1982

-Alex Foley, his most famous movie character, was from Detroit.

-Arguably his last even remotely interesting movie "Another 48 Hours" was released in 1990.

Tell me what I win, Johnny.

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

Alanis Morrisette. 

40 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Kid Rock?

Chevy Celebrity. I even said outright I was a celebrity. Sheesh.

560px-1986_Chevrolet_Celebrity_2.5.jpg

• I'm a celebrity
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Chevy Celebrity. I even said outright I was a celebrity. Sheesh.

560px-1986_Chevrolet_Celebrity_2.5.jpg

• I'm a celebrity
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990

WTF....

• Haha 2