Just letting everyone know

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Chevy Celebrity. I even said outright I was a celebrity. Sheesh.

560px-1986_Chevrolet_Celebrity_2.5.jpg

• I'm a celebrity
  • I had pretty solid stats through most of the 80s
  • Detroit really made me all I once was
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990

Now there’s a vehicle with personality! 

6 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

• I'm a celebrity
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990

I hate you so much.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

• I'm a celebrity
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990

Dum dum if u said stats it better be an athlete

Isiah thomas

14 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

• I'm a celebrity
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5XtMXz-J4Xm7SlBmyfEA

My friend's dad had one of those.  It had the hubcaps above.  He took it in for a brake job and some sh*thead broke 3 out of 4 trying to remove them with an impact gun.  He put an impact socket on the plastic lug nut and hit the trigger.  After the plastic nut snapped off he did it on 3 more before he realized it was a hubcap and not a wheel.  What a dipsh*t.  

• Haha 4

Heres my take on this whole saga:

the OP didnt say or do anything ridiculous. He got blasted by many of the common angry vultures of this forum. He may very well be an ex player, but man when someone says that, it triggers something in the average vulture. Idk, may be a hint of a lack of security or possibly even jealousy. Oh my, a former player…. He cant be smarter than me! Type logic. Also, moderaters should behave a little more like leaders and not children. 

That is all

ps whoever u are why dont you just tell us? No matter what, if you played youre 10 times the athelete any of us are and probs made more $$$$ than 80% of the angry vultures. So just say it. Its interesting. Youve already won. If true

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

43 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

• I'm a celebrity
  • My first year was 1982
  • My last year was 1990

That is clearly a picture of Alanis Morrissette 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rex-n-effect said:

Supposedly a former player and supposedly ratted out to Jets brass who supposedly got mad that somebody unconnected to the team repeated a rumor that has been reported over and over for months, if not years. I don't know if he is who he says he is but I have a tough time believing the team was deeply upset that a former player with no connection to the Jets repeated a tepid rumor. Look how many former Jets players and coaches have gone on to publicly trash the organization.

Sounds a lot more like maybe somebody who played overplayed their connections in the league, expected to be treated as a king for everything he said and then made up a story to rage quit. 

Claiming to have sauces and then starting a thread about Q based on a week old quote from a press conference was some weird stuff. Max at one point said his IP wasn’t clean. Pretty sure it’s an alt account. 

The rumor wasn’t even a rumor. He just speculated and framed it like he got the inside scoop. If he said CJ was getting cut if he didn’t restructure that’s one thing but he just threw a bunch of crap at the wall. 

weird. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

Claiming to have sauces and then starting a thread about Q based on a week old quote from a press conference was some weird stuff. Max at one point said his IP wasn’t clean. Pretty sure it’s an alt account. 

The rumor wasn’t even a rumor. He just speculated and framed it like he got the inside scoop. If he said CJ was getting cut if he didn’t restructure that’s one thing but he just threw a bunch of crap at the wall. 

weird. 

I thought Max said the IP was clean. maybe i read that wrong

39 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I went back and looked to see wtf this guy is talking about, and I was happy to see that I was the first one here call him out on his bullsh*t.

Only Jets fans take pride in being the first one to be an a$$hole to someone, lol.

Hell, @Integrity28 and @Pac take pride in all the Mafia players they scared off, like they're the equivalent of digitized Navy Seals trainers or something!

• Haha 2

I've been wrestling whether to out myself here, but this is a personal topic that really hits home. Back when I played in the NFL this sort of mansplaining was done mano y mano behind closed doors, often in closets. We didn't judge.

Anyway, that was a long time ago. Not that it matters, but I'm Roger Staubach. Carry on.  

• Haha 1