Denzel Mims Shipped to Detroit for Conditional Day 3 Draft Pick

22 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol a pick swap of 6 and 7 in 2025?! Talk about a ham sandwich. Geesh. 

Where are you seeing it's a pick swap?

That tweet sounds like we are getting 2 picks (a 6th next year and a 7th in 2025) unless I am missing sometning

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Anyone check in with @FidelioJet yet to determine if this is something serious teams do?  

The Jets traded for a pick 2 years from now because their 6th WR can’t play special teams. If Joe Douglas really thought this offense was good enough to win a Super Bowl, why would he care so much about special teams?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The Jets traded for a pick 2 years from now because their 6th WR can’t play special teams. If Joe Douglas really thought this offense was good enough to win a Super Bowl, why would he care so much about special teams?

Bro we traded him cause he can't play. There are better guys on practice squad. Incant tell if you bring sarcastic, obviously special teams is.very important 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, CTJetsFan said:

Where are you seeing it's a pick swap?

That tweet sounds like we are getting 2 picks (a 6th next year and a 7th in 2025) unless I am missing sometning

I’m reading it as the Jets are getting a Conditional 6th that can go higher in 2024 or 2025 not sure for a 7th in 2025 + mims 

13 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Bro we traded him cause he can't play. There are better guys on practice squad. Incant tell if you bring sarcastic, obviously special teams is.very important 

Lol yes, it was sarcasm/satire. But it’s not about what I think, it’s about what JD thinks. And if JD thought Aaron Rodgers was really still good, he would be trusting Rodgers to turn Mims into a good receiver instead of burying him on the depth chart behind better receivers and then trading him.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Lol yes, it was sarcasm/satire. But it’s not about what I think, it’s about what JD thinks. And if JD thought Aaron Rodgers was really still good, he would be trusting Rodgers to turn Mims into a good receiver instead of burying him on the depth chart behind better receivers and then trading him.

Rodgers won’t work work guys who don’t know their routes.   Mims and Melijah were gone the day Rodgers signed.  

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Stephen Colbert Laughing GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hard to have a breakout as the WR5, and the team would need its WR5 to be able to contribute on specials until his time to shine comes along.  Mims doesn’t.  

Wasn’t worth keeping him around.  As was announced prior he was going to be a goner for sure via trade or cut.  Glad we at least got something back.

Poor @Paradis.  🥲

Also Mims couldn't learn the playbook - how quickly do you think he could learn Aaron Rogers quick hand signals pre snap. He would screw up the plays for sure.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

Wait so it’s not about what you think then you double down and give us a bunch of what you think?