Jets - Panthers Joint Practice: Day 1 Updates

Lith

11 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

:Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

Find it in the batch or start typing :Eggplant: and you'll see it pop up.

Admittedly I don't get the significance of adding this emoji, but there it is. 

we already had one in there. they have it as a reaction to a post. Just my opinion but this seems like a higher priority than the sympathy reaction.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, freestater said:

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

we already had one in there. they have it as a reaction to a post. Just my opinion but this seems like a higher priority than the sympathy reaction.

OK I had to look it up. 

I've never been so embarrassed to not get or be in on a good penis joke for so long.

Humor aside, what's the difference between the thumbs up, POTW, and an eggplant-stiffy? I've no issues adjusting reactions again, but this seems duplicative. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sec143dmf said:

Sorry this doesn't work.  Becton played RT in college as well. 

Don’t think that’s true.  Every one of his games as a freshman was as a LT and he dominated.  Why would they have moved him to the RT spot?  And he was drafted because we needed a LT

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

OK I had to look it up. 

I've never been so embarrassed to not get or be in on a good penis joke for so long.

Humor aside, what's the difference between the thumbs up, POTW, and an eggplant-stiffy? I've no issues adjusting reactions again, but this seems duplicative. 

It would essentially be the "this post makes me VERY VERY happy" emoji...

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

OK I had to look it up. 

The emoji we're missing is a strait-up, red, pissed off looking downvote. 

A way to express real fury at a post that goes beyond just a mild "thumbs down".

We don't need a third upvote.  Green arrow for agreement, POTW for really enthusiastic agreement or credit for a gudpost.  Positivity is well covered.

• Thumb Down 1

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Don’t think that’s true.  Every one of his games as a freshman was as a LT and he dominated.  Why would they have moved him to the RT spot?  And he was drafted because we needed a LT

Fant, who was activated off the PUP list before Wednesday's workout, had a career year in the 2021 season after Becton went down with a knee injury at Carolina in Week 1. Starting a career-high 15 games, Fant, according to Pro Football Focus, had a pass-blocking efficiency number of 98.3 and the third-lowest pressure rate (3.03%) among left tackles. Becton, who impressed as a rookie, played both tackle spots in college at Louisville.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

Fant, who was activated off the PUP list before Wednesday's workout, had a career year in the 2021 season after Becton went down with a knee injury at Carolina in Week 1. Starting a career-high 15 games, Fant, according to Pro Football Focus, had a pass-blocking efficiency number of 98.3 and the third-lowest pressure rate (3.03%) among left tackles. Becton, who impressed as a rookie, played both tackle spots in college at Louisville.

You’re right, my bad he played a bit as a freshman.

33 minutes ago, freestater said:

It would essentially be the "this post makes me VERY VERY happy" emoji...

I like to think of it as a much more versatile reaction. Sort of like the F word. 

F that

F that's great

F you

F me
F off

we're F'd

in terms of the eggplant, sure this post makes me VERY VERY happy fits, but so does 

:Eggplant: dumb

:Eggplant:no

:Eggplant: f you

:Eggplant: f me

:Eggplant:f off

:Eggplant:we're F'd

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Warfish said:

A way to express real fury at a post that goes beyond just a mild "thumbs down".

We don't need a third upvote.  Green arrow for agreement, POTW for really enthusiastic agreement or credit for a gudpost.  Positivity is well covered.

1 hour ago, Sperm Edwards said:

OK I had to look it up. 

I think of all the reaction emojis... the biggest one missing is the eye roll... So many posts deserve an Eye roll more than anything else. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Skeptable said:

I think of all the reaction emojis... the biggest one missing is the eye roll... So many posts deserve an Eye roll more than anything else. 

We’ve got Homer slapping his head for that. Because, let’s face it, most of the eye roll posts are really head slappers, anyway. 

• Upvote 1
  • En Fuego 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

We had the butt fumble. Why that was ever changed, I’ll never know. It’s the ultimate downvote for a Jets site. I mean why try to improve on perfection?

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

He would play both LT and RT during the same game depending on the play when he was a freshman.