Jets Panthers game day thread..... Beautiful downtown Charlotte NC

Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

Erickson is a guy who could surprise us and make the team  - he’s a vet WR and KR

I like him. Very solid receiver with a lot of return experience. Will be hard for him to stick, but he has the talent to make it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Our O line is scary bad so far this preseason; I sure hope the gel and get much better especially in pass protection.

The good news is that if they continue to play like this - they will save us a 1st round pick cause Rodgers will not get his snaps - and you won't have to worry about ZW as he won't last the season against some of the great Ds we will be playing.

I think Rodgers will make the O line look a lot better. He’ll be quicker and more efficient in reads and getting ball out on time. A bad QB can make line look worse than it is. 

Just now, docdhc said:

I think Rodgers will make the O line look a lot better. He’ll be quicker and more efficient in reads and getting ball out on time. A bad QB can make line look worse than it is. 

We sacked Rodgers a ton last year - yes a great QB can make everyone better, but can't make a crappy OL be serviceable.

Just now, kdels62 said:

Here’s the question:

Do we really need Carl Lawson, JFM, JJ, Huff, McDonald, and Clemons? 

Lawson, JFM and Huff can probably get a nice return in a trade

Need? Probably not, but the blue sky scenario is we're playing with leads a lot of the time and can just overwhelm teams with the waves of pass rushers. Plus someone is probably getting hurt

• Upvote 4