NY Jets vs Dallas Cowboys - Week 2 : The Official Game Thread

Maxman

38 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

This is such a hilariously over blown narrative.

They are rolling up and down the field on this defense.  Is our defense good or not?  Because the object of the game if you do not have a good QB is show you are awesome and help he offense.

McCarthy is totally owning Saleh so far scheme and coaching

Wils has the same amount of scoring drives as our D has stops...

As bad as it’s felt at times to go in the break down one score and getting the ball to start the second half feels okay. 

Getting screwed game after game by the refs is so frustrating. That’s another thing I was expecting to change having ARod at qb. 

Called for it in the 1st w but Zach using his legs is a compete game changer. Just watch the space Breece, Garrett and Co will get if he gives them that dynamic to deal with. 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Win or lose, if Zach plays well, that's huge.

Yep. Wasn’t expecting a Win today as much as I’d want it. Just want to see us do things on offense that’s shows some growth in Zachs game. It’s not been pretty but I love the toughness he’s shown to bounce back after the anaemic first few possessions. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, fusionCA said:

Wilson get drilled in the head every drive and no ******* call

I’d like to see more emotion from the offensive players to put some pressure on the refs though. We just seem to just get back in the huddle. Put some pressure back on those pricks in stripes. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Gio-Jets said:

I’d like to see more emotion from the offensive players to put some pressure on the refs though. We just seem to just get back in the huddle. Put some pressure back on those pricks in stripes. 

lol

you get 15 yard penalty for that  , they will find a way to **** you up

• Upvote 3