***OFFICIAL EARLY GAMES THREAD***

Vudu

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Jags👍.My question is was that full capacity looking stadium mostly UK fans or Americans? You'd think US football could be popular in UK and Europe. 

Last week i were in Wembley. I was sitting next to some guy from Atlanta. Next to my girlfriend were uk Falcon Fans . Behind me a jacksonville Family and a croatian guy

13 minutes ago, TheAustrian said:

Last week i were in Wembley. I was sitting next to some guy from Atlanta. Next to my girlfriend were uk Falcon Fans . Behind me a jacksonville Family and a croatian guy

Well a lot of Americans are ex pats live and work in Europe. Plus many US travelers to Europe we just spent 9 days in France. 2 of our kids went a few weeks after us. Also went to Uk they went to a soccer game premier league teams playing in a tourney (Caraboa Cup). I guess some of the UK fans having fun buying whatever jersey looks cool. There were rumors a few years back the Jags might move to London. 

Jags were lucky to escape with that win. TL can't take two sack/fumbles in the red zone and lose them both and then have talking heads blurt out about how great a game he had. He was the reason the game was so close to begin with. You can't lose the ball in those situations and he did it twice in the same game! Geesh. 

• Upvote 1

National media

Bills are super bowl favs!

Bills lose to jets

Bills are pretenders and we misjudged Josh Allen

Dolphins are super bowl favs after putting 70 on denver!

Bills beat Miami.

Well Miami has holes and Josh Allen is super duper, Bills are as we said before super bowl favs!

Bills lose to Jax

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Jags were lucky to escape with that win. TL can't take two sack/fumbles in the red zone and lose them both and then have talking heads blurt out about how great a game he had. He was the reason the game was so close to begin with. You can't lose the ball in those situations and he did it twice in the same game! Geesh. 

Agree. That being said, he throws a great ball. 

• Upvote 2