Did mcdonald play today?

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He is not an nfl caliber player right now.  He is doing nothing out there.

Needs to get on an NFL PED program like JJ did this offseason.  He will be a juiced up beast next year.

Man JJ looks like a different player this year doesn't he? Thankfully…hopefully it continues 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Adoni Beast said:

Man JJ looks like a different player this year doesn't he? Thankfully…hopefully it continues 

The gear will do that to you.  These guys realize after their rookie year that all these guys are on it.  If I want to keep my job and get playing time, I to need to be on it.

Kind of sad but it is what it is.

• WTF? 1

6 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

JetNation Tradition

Jets win a game on the road. Let’s find Jets players to criticize 

Lot of miserable people on this forum

I think its fair to still criticize guys if you want because even though we won, we are not a good football team.

If we start stacking wins and turn into a good football team, then the criticizing would need to stop.

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I think its fair to still criticize guys if you want because even though we won, we are not a good football team.

If we start stacking wins and turn into a good football team, then the criticizing would need to stop.

The disease 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

33 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Maybe a full NFL training and bulk up regime will sort a lot of his issues out but you don’t waste a pick that high on a multi-year project, especially if its not a QB.

I know it’s still early but This pick is looking awful.

He’s a 24 year old rookie the Jets are projecting has a chance to be 25 years old next season.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

JetNation Tradition

Jets win a game on the road. Let’s find Jets players to criticize 

Lot of miserable people on this forum

the other tradition is guys starting threads before the game ends and then look stupid because whatever they said the game changed and now they look bad. we had 2 today but at least they were smart enough to delete the whole post so we dont know what they were going to say. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, doitny said:

the other tradition is guys starting threads before the game ends and then look stupid because whatever they said the game changed and now they look bad. we had 2 today but at least they were smart enough to delete the whole post so we dont know what they were going to say. 

Same guys were trashing Tippman 3 wks ago.

Awful awful pick, probably the very last thing this team needed was a developmental 24 year old pass rusher who is not ready to contribute right away.  We are not that good.

This guys was not a mid round pick he was a top 15 pick.

He might  be good in time but in a year you want to win and with some of the issues of the offense it was a terrible pick.

He'll do better as time goes on if they actually give him the snaps.  Lawson should hardly see the field from here on in.