1. 1. Predict The Outcome Of Jets - Chargers

• Jets Win A Close Low Scoring Game
    • Jets Win A Close High Scoring Game
    • Jets Win Convincingly By 10 + Points
    • Chargers Win A Close Low Scoring Game
    • Chargers Win A Close High Scoring Game
    • Chargers Win Convincingly By 10 + Points

Just now, THE BARON said:

Not only do I see the Jets in control of this one, I predict that Zach Wilson will have his best game yet as a Jet.  He'll be the star of the game.  Big time throws and not only that, good stats to go along with the arm talent. 

wish I had your optimism, but this game does not scare me as much as last week.  Set aside the "NY supremacy for 4 years" stuff, but I would always rather the Jets play a team with a great passing offense and a bad passing defense (Chargers) than a team with an abysmal passing offense and good D (vagiants).  Our pass D is superb, and hoping playing a D like this sets up well for Zach and crew.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I hope you are right.  But this is the same thing you all said last week.  Finally playing a bad defense.  Zach will throw for 300 yards and 3 tds.

Until it happens, I am just not buying it.

I thought it would be a close one last week given what I saw in the Giants previous game.  They can play defense.  I'm more confident about the Chargers game.  The Jets match well with them.  Especially if the Jets can manage to field something approximating a cohesive offensive line.  If Tip plays, it will be a very nice boost to their chances. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, funaz said:

We won’t be able to score or get the run game going. We normally own the chargers but I see this one being bad

Chargers 27
Jets 13

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Thats why i am concerned.  Chargers going to put up points.  We cannot.  Until I see us outgun someone offensively, I cannot feel great about this game.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Jets will need to score 24 plus points to win this game.  I unfortunately do not see that happening.

Charges - 27

Jets - 17

I like that you made a prediction on this game, but I see it opposite of what you see.  I pick the Jets with 27 points, and the Chargers with 16.

That's why they play the games.  One of us will be right!  I predict that Zach will have a breakout game against the Chargers.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The Chargers are soft and gutless. Jets win 19-16 on a blocked punt.

Agreed on soft and gutless.  This could be a baseball score though w/ the Jets inability to score and now a patch work OL vs. Bosa, Mack, and Fox.  I think this could be an Eagles like game where the Jets kick FG's and create the meaningful turnover to set them up for a win.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Not only do I see the Jets in control of this one, I predict that Zach Wilson will have his best game yet as a Jet.  He'll be the star of the game.  Big time throws. Not only that, good stats to go along with the arm talent. 

IMPRESSIVE!  27 comments and not one lambasting you for making such a prediction about the QB.  Im-press-ive.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

So Chargers 27 but if the Jets score 24 they magically win? LOL, do you even read this sh*t before you push enter?

If we dont score more then 24 points, that means we are punting more often and giving a really good offense more possessions.

If we score 24 points or more, it means our offense is extending drives, scoring points and not giving the opponent as many possessions to score.

You are smarter then this dude.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If we dont score more then 24 points, that means we are punting more often and giving a really good offense more possessions.

If we score 24 points or more, it means our offense is extending drives, scoring points and not giving the opponent as many possessions to score.

You are smarter then this dude.

Miss the plus. My bad Joe. Sorry.