****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

31 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

We miss you @munchmemory

I know, it's been a year now. That's one of the things that I don't like about the anonymity that goes along with the Message Board format. Guys come and go and you really have no idea WTF could have happened to them. Dead? Alive? No one knows. Hell, munchmemory wouldn't even let me know his FIRST name                                         

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

geez JW… it’s 2023. Maybe try using your channel guide?
If it’s not on CBS or FOX locally just sign up for Prime and be miserable binge watching The Morning Show like the rest of us.

Dude or dudette mind your own business …. Didn’t your parents ever tell you don’t have anything nice to say to someone say nothing…. I’ve been through hell back currently not in a good place just trying to survive … I don’t have Amazon Prime as we speak…. Enjoy the game 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude or dudette mind your own business …. Didn’t your parents ever tell you don’t have anything nice to say to someone say nothing…. I’ve been through hell back currently not in a good place just trying to survive … I don’t have Amazon Prime as we speak…. Enjoy the game 

7 day free trial.  Watch this and binge the boys then cancel before next Friday.  You got this

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

You know, if none of these wrs can show they’re worthy of keeping it may play into what they do with that 1st rounder with several stud wrs there.  

it appears pretty strongly going to be a tackle, especially after Becton walks 

Brownlee, Gipson and Charles is a pipeline with upside where you could squint and imagine someone becoming valuable. 

Irv Charles could be Justin Hardee

meanwhile Warren, Mitchell, Newman isn't really a pipeline with upside 

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

it appears pretty strongly going to be a tackle, especially after Becton walks 

Brownlee, Gipson and Charles is a pipeline with upside where you could squint and imagine someone becoming valuable. 

Irv Charles could be Justin Hardee

meanwhile Warren, Mitchell, Newman isn't really a pipeline with upside 

I’m guessing they tag becton. But there’s only so many tackles you can take in the first round.  The jets are the only team that can only build an OL with first round picks.  Still say wr will be in the mix.