****OFFICIAL JETS V FALCONS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

Man how long are we going to let hackett call our games? We can't be serious with this sh*t. All season long?? Good God.

End our suffering. AR has a headset. Let him do it!

It's got to be so defeating to have such great scheme and coaching in the def just to see the crap the offense rolls out

Pleas for the love of God let someone else call plays. 

I do not understand we have the worst off ever in the league and no one held accountable 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Bugg said:

Saleh is a total passenger when it comes to the offense. Stands there with a blank look on his face, chewing gum. No value added at all. But I'm sure he told Woody Johnston that the Jets would be tough under him, or something. 

Someone should call him a cigar store Indian or something.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bonkertons said:

Dude. It has nothing to do with comparing the two teams. You made a comment about 3 rookies contributing as if it’s something we’ve never seen here. I pointed out we saw it last year. You decided to get butthurt about it. Not my fault you can’t just take an L and move on. 

You're the one that became butthurt. LOL

Nobody else even noticed my comment or felt compelled to respond to it. Go clean up the drool all over the pillow, before it leaves a stain. 

Just now, Bugg said:

Saleh is a total passenger when it comes to the offense. Stands there with a blank look on his face, chewing gum. No value added at all. But I'm sure he told Woody Johnston that the Jets would be tough under him, or something. 

It's remarkable. He is th head coach. Rex was not a offensive mind but he at least had input. 

Saleh is this great def mind. Why not just tell Hackett a few things that he sees as a def that make you think th nsystme sucks

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Tough to watch, yes ;-)  

• Haha 1

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Siemien is not as good as boyle in this system is the thought. But the system blows, so you have what we have where. Crap.

Siemien comes in , he is capable of throwing better down field but this system he does not know and would not understand why he needs to throw the the line of scrimmage every play.

What system???

This is a pop warner playbook.

• Upvote 1