This Is a SB ‘24 Contender

Ulrich

2 minutes ago, BP said:

I think the Jets should raise ticket prices. Again.

Wouldn't that be cool. If they were having a really good season one time, and mid-season they said sorry prices are going up again. We didn't raise them enough lol.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Wouldn't that be cool. If they were having a really good season one time, and mid-season they said sorry prices are going up again. We didn't raise them enough lol.

Are you flying around Middletown in your underwear with 3 ghosts? Go to sleep!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BP said:

Are you flying around Middletown in your underwear with 3 ghosts? Go to sleep!

Dog had to go out and still can't walk steps after her recent stroke. So now I'll fake like im sleeping so I can get a glimpse of Santa when he gets here. 😄

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

That all huh?
How long have they been trying to fix the OL? But, yeah, we’ll be able to do it this offseason AND pay the best FA WR?
Do you guys even think before you post?

Trading huff and Zach will net at minimum a 2nd and 4th plus save 30 mil per year. 

Joe and Saleh will be going all in this year so will backload a bunch of deals. 

Do you even do critical thinking bro? 

• More Ugh 1

23 minutes ago, ChewyandtheJets said:

Well on a positive there won’t be the nauseating hype machine this off season and expectations will be much lower.  This past off season and subsequent season really was the absolute pits.  As a Jets fan that’s really saying something. 

What?  With a healthy Aaron Rodgers, Breece year 2 after the acl, tee higgins or michael pittman to pair w/ garrett wilson, a stud 1st round LT, big time free agent olinemen, the entire D coming back, retro 80s the permanant unis etc etc etc.

The hype train will be 10xs as big as it was last year.  This is going to be a much better team.

Look forward to it and embrace it jet fans. Super bowl talk in august!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

QB - Rodgers

RB - Hall

WRs - Wilson, Pittman/Higgins, Lazard

LT - rookie #1 pick

LG - Vera tucker

C - Tippy

RG - Kevin Zietler

RT - Free agent addition or trade

TE - Conky/Ruckert

I can hear you all at training camp now.  Aa-Ron Rod-Gers!!!!!!!

Seems good except I’m not sure they’ll want a rookie lt unless they manage to get one of the top rated ones without trading up.  I think I’d be inclined to trade back and pick up the beef and a wr.

based on what? barely beating one of the worst teams in the league after being thoroughly embarrassed by one of the best teams in the league who was missing their best player? this team kinda sucks. saleh is a sh*t HC. douglas is a sh*t GM. hackett is a sh*t OC. next year is gonna be better if rodgers plays the whole season.....sure. but i doubt it's much more than a play-off berth before we get curbstomped by one of the truly good teams in the league

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

QB - Rodgers

RB - Hall

WRs - Wilson, Pittman/Higgins, Lazard

LT - rookie #1 pick

LG - Vera tucker

C - Tippy

RG - Kevin Zietler

RT - Free agent addition or trade

TE - Conky/Ruckert

I can hear you all at training camp now.  Aa-Ron Rod-Gers!!!!!!!

you know we useless won oursleves out of picking a LT that can play well year 1 right?

22 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

based on what? barely beating one of the worst teams in the league after being thoroughly embarrassed by one of the best teams in the league who was missing their best player? this team kinda sucks. saleh is a sh*t HC. douglas is a sh*t GM. hackett is a sh*t OC. next year is gonna be better if rodgers plays the whole season.....sure. but i doubt it's much more than a play-off berth before we get curbstomped by one of the truly good teams in the league

Did you see the massive difference in the commies after benching a crap qb for a bottom tier starter? That leap will be even more for us going from this years trash to a top 3 qb in NFL history