****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

5 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Ravens vs. 49ers Super Bowl is my dream come true.  My 2 favorites teams.  Hard to pick which one to root for...probably Baltimore cuz I'm a Lamar fanboi.

Watch Darnold get a ring. 

17 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Thanks for the memories, Joe Alt. Luckily we’ll reach on the next Will McDonald to replace JJ and Rodgers will last 5 plays next offseason. 

Farewell, Sweet Prince. No doubt, a safety or a DL guy it will be. And when Aaron Rodgers gets ground into dust and on the injured list in another terrible season...

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2

Zach Wilson quit the season and is about to be traded away for peanuts to get some minor cap relief. The jaguars have a franchise QB.

I heard he got a concussion and was placed on IR.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yes since belly added his kids to the staff in high levels the results have been great.

You're speaking ill of the future dim and mullet-wearing DC of the Los Angeles Chargers, sir. 

27 minutes ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

I love the Jets as family. Broken engagements, countless hours watching games, anything Jets related. But...

I hate the Jets for making me root for them to lose.

Draft order is important. 2 spots last draft got us McDonald instead of Brodrick Jones. Enuff said

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

The Rodgers trade and swapping #1’s got you McDonald, not a needless win.

2 minutes ago, varjet said:

We would be lucky to get the third best OT.  Lucky. Very lucky.  

We would be lucky to get Brock Bowers. 

Don't care. Do not want OL inbfirst round. They are no longer safe picks in any way. We need a QB

There was zero chance the Jets would lose today. (Much like Rex and the Snoopy Bowl) this was Salah’s Super Bowl. It should have been a preseason game keep the real players in for a half then play the backups Wilson, Hall, Sauce, Tippman and a few others should have been benched. Terrible conditions the best outcome is they don’t get hurt.

Our backups would have still won this game! Coaching staff is incompetent.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Trevor Lawrence threw an incompletion to end the Jaguars season that wasn't near a receiver. We lost out on a decent QB. We didn't lose out on a special QB. 

They lost 4 out of 5 down the stretch and were eliminated on the last week. He’d be a perfect jet lol

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3