Dan Patrick - Rodgers Fingerprints All Over Jets Mess

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

I guess we hate Dan Patrick now also?

This list of pesky national media members “out to get the Jets” seems to grow every day.

Thank goodness we have our very own intrepid cub reporters here with sources inside the building sifting through all this misinformation and letting us know what’s really going on. 
If not for them, we’d believe most of this stuff.

Loop Waiting GIF

I don’t think it’s that. I think it’s more like these guys are becoming like 8 different people calling you to tell you it’s raining outside. They are not value added.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, y2k8 said:

It's amazing how much blame the guy gets for not being a coach and only playing 4 snaps the entire season.

I prefer the blame being placed where it belongs and AR is only partially to blame. Injuries happen but he did influence the trash that got on this team so he gets some blame.

This disastrous performance from this regime and absolute gall to have Wilson as the QB2, is why I want them gone at all cost. The complete arrogance and recklessness is unbelievable and it basically ruined all the hope from the AR trade. That hope was only a silver lining because it was a bad trade and should have never happened in the first place. 

• Post of the Week 3

Aaron Rodgers didnt do sh*t to this mess. We are lucky to have a player that is a 1st ballot hall of famer stick his neck out for thia sh*thole franchise. 

No need to dance around it, people that have an issue with him have an issue with him for totally non football related sh*t and everyone knows it. 

The Jets have sucked for the last what 12+ years? Aaron comes here for 10 minutes and a few practices and it's his fault? GTFO.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

The mess was playing  Wilson after Rodgers went down. None of this fallout happens if the Jets bring in literally anyone else.

Really wonder if Saleh does the smart thing and does some leaking of his own about his GM sticking him with a garbage QB room for three years running

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Really wonder if Saleh does the smart thing and does some leaking of his own about his GM sticking him with a garbage QB room for three years running

It’s pretty odd that Douglas was not seen once on HK or mentioned once during this article. He’s just as protected as Wilson. Saleh is a front runner, but I don’t even think it’s close that he has more value to the Jets than Douglas does. He could at least pick guys to run his defense.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

We will know when the "source" is quoted as saying something mildly inspirational. 

Our source said, "This QB room was about as talented as Browning Nagle ******* a football", the source continued, "and then I told them the sun shines bright for Navy Seals on their darkest days".. 

- Manish Cimini reporting from his BlackBerry while getting a mani.

Something along those lines I'm sure. 

3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

If Rodgers stayed healthy and the Jets made the playoffs all you whiners would have nothing to whine about.

Thread after thread from you idiots. 

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas.

Please stop it!! Like anyone knew he would get hurt four plays into a season. It’s been nothing but a whine fest on this Board. Unreadable garbage from people who pretended not to want Rodgers. The Jets win 7 games with the worst QB room in the league. With Rodgers this was a playoff team. 

Im sick of this unreadable garbage and non stop whining.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

If Rodgers stayed healthy and the Jets made the playoffs all you whiners would have nothing to whine about.

Thread after thread from you idiots. 

Rodgers didn't stay healthy and even if he had this team wasn't making playoffs.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

The bottom line is Joe Douglas is not a quality GM.

The horrible Rodgers trade might have expedited things a bit, but the "mess" was inevitable....

Unbelievable. Hard to read this constant garbage.

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

Unbelievable. Hard to read this constant garbage.

Nobody is making you read it, but just because you don't believe it doesn't make it not true.

The Rodgers trade was an all-time bad trade.  

I'm actually kind of interested to hear what excuses we'll get next year after the Jets season falls apart again.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Nobody is making you read it, but just because you don't believe it doesn't make it not true.

The Rodgers trade was an all-time bad trade.  

I'm actually kind of interested to hear what excuses we'll get next year after the Jets season falls apart again.

If you don’t think a healthy  Rodgers would have been a major upgrade over the QB play we had this season, then frankly you have no knowledge of NFL football.

Really?? I can of three games we win with Rodgers. The Raiders, Falcons and Patriots. 

The NFL doesn't work that way.  But if you want to play that game.

Old man Rodgers at 39 took the GB to 7-9 looking slow and old.  That same team went to the playoffs the next year - and looked pretty darn good with a young QB at the helm.

I know a lot of Jet fans didn't want to admit it after the trade and many still don't but - Rodgers is done.   He was done 2 years ago...I can't imagine what he's going to looking like coming off an ACL...

Next year is going to be ugly.

• Upvote 1

If you don’t think a healthy  Rodgers would have been a major upgrade over the QB play we had this season, then frankly you have no knowledge of NFL football.

Many QB's would have been an upgrade.   But a shot 40 year old  wasn't the answer.   You don't trade what the Jets traded and pay him what they're paying him - for a former great QB that had already clearly hit the wall..

40 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

It’s pretty odd that Douglas was not seen once on HK or mentioned once during this article. He’s just as protected as Wilson. Saleh is a front runner, but I don’t even think it’s close that he has more value to the Jets than Douglas does. He could at least pick guys to run his defense.

Douglas is probably the leak. He’s the only guy not getting blamed. The media cutting him slack. Cant bite the hand that feeds you.

45 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Aaron Rodgers didnt do sh*t to this mess. We are lucky to have a player that is a 1st ballot hall of famer stick his neck out for thia sh*thole franchise. 

No need to dance around it, people that have an issue with him have an issue with him for totally non football related sh*t and everyone knows it. 

The Jets have sucked for the last what 12+ years? Aaron comes here for 10 minutes and a few practices and it's his fault? GTFO.

Lucky to have a 1st ballot hall of famer?  I feel almost as lucky as when we signed Art Monk!

• Upvote 2