Arod back on Rogan

How quickly this fan base turns on people is astounding. I don’t give a sh*t about Aaron Rodgers, or what he does off the field. The only thing I care about is his play on the field. It’s funny this guy gets hurt behind a sh*t line, and everybody wants to get rid of him and draft a young quarterback, which we all know how that would work out. This Fan base is becoming as delusional as the dolphins fans base. 

image.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

Aaron Rodgers:
"Anything in this building that we're doing that has nothing to do with winning needs to be assessed," 
Also Aaron Rodgers:
”I will be back on one of the most controversial podcast in existence” 
What so controversial about his podcast?

55 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I love how people have arbitrarily decided to HATE this guy. For nonsense. 

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

He inspired the Jets to another lossing season.  He deserves hate for his inspiration alone.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

How quickly this fan base turns on people is astounding. I don’t give a sh*t about Aaron Rodgers, or what he does off the field. The only thing I care about is his play on the field. It’s funny this guy gets hurt behind a sh*t line, and everybody wants to get rid of him and draft a young quarterback, which we all know how that would work out. This Fan base is becoming as delusional as the dolphins fans base. 

image.gif

To be fair, he didn’t get injured because of the line. He got injured because his Achilles was 40 years old or whatever. But the offensive line was not the reason he got hurt on that play.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

While I won't be tuning in to the broiest brofest ever, make no mistake that I still eagerly await next seasons revenge tour.

One has nothing to do with the other.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bicketybam said:
26 minutes ago, oatmeal said:
Aaron Rodgers:
"Anything in this building that we're doing that has nothing to do with winning needs to be assessed," 
Also Aaron Rodgers:
”I will be back on one of the most controversial podcast in existence” 

What so controversial about his podcast?

I’m not touching this with a 10 Ft pole 

GIF by Futurithmic

I love how people have arbitrarily decided to HATE this guy. For nonsense. 

200.gif?cid=d9212ad9h6tf7hli89p0e39u91pc50m66zl1my3l6bvpahaf&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.gif&ct=g

They hate ALL Jets QB's ...so this one is no different.

Until they leave ...

Then they want them back just because they sat all year as a backup and are going to the superbowl now.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

• Haha 3