Are the Jet the third best team in the AFC?

Any true Jets fan know that no matter what, they will fall on their face. You aren't a fan unless you predict doom and gloom. Anyone that says otherwise is a rose colored glasses wearing dickhead. #facts

13 minutes ago, Gibby said:

As I’ve said many times this offseason. Until the Jets prove otherwise- they suck balls! I personally could care less what media, fans, or players say about “ how good the Jets may be this season”. 
Enough already- always talk. It’s time the Jets show us that they’re good rather than tell us.

I get what you're saying, but should we not talk about offseason moves and what we think the moves could mean?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, AFJF said:

I get what you're saying, but should we not talk about offseason moves and what we think the moves could mean?

For sure you can. It’s a public forum and why it’s here. I was just giving my personal opinion from being a fan of this team since about the 1980 season. 90% of what I have witnessed has been horrific. 

• Upvote 3

Mahomes is king because he’s the new Brady and his line gets to hold 

49ers have the best roster but more importantly they lost 1 starter to IR and it was in DECEMBER.  

Let’s just acknowledge the emotional damage and say if the jets just have better than average injury luck , this roster is loaded and I think they can grab the 2 seed in the AFC with a couple breaks here and there. 

If that comment triggers you I’d like to add that IDGAF 

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

14 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

There you go. This is a true Jets fan! OG all the way!

Year by year list our playoff record for the last 13 years.  Despite hearing this same type of stuff in the off season every second year.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Where do they have the Giants? Same or last?

No idea who “they” are, this thread is about Baldinger’s prediction for the Jets.

If I had to guess though, I’d say the Giants will be bottom third of the NFC

21 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Year by year list our playoff record for the last 13 years.  Despite hearing this same type of stuff in the off season every second year.

I'm agreeing with you! You are a true fan! 

If you want to play the “range of outcomes” game, third best in AFC is probably our best case scenario. Tyron and Mike Will stay healthy, the rest of our team stays healthy, Rodgers hasn’t completely regressed, the defense stays elite. I’d give this a 5-10% chance of happening. I’d say we’re probably the 6th-7th best team with our floor being 7-10 again. 

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Baldy thinks so.

If things break perfectly for us maybe I could see it.  But how in the world does he have the Steelers 5th?!  They just replaced their QB with a guy Denver couldn't wait to get rid of.

3 hours ago, Larz said:

Aaron Rodgers stats his last year in Green Bay:

12 interceptions, one off his career high of 13 in his rookie year but in that rookie year he had two more td passes

His passer rating was his WORST of his career as a starter.

People keep talking about his career stats and that fact that he was an mvp 3 years ago and is a hof player.  All of that is 100% irrelevant.  What is he now after basically his worst year as a Qb and coming off a terrible injury and 40 years old.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1