****The Official Day 3 of the 2024 NFL Draft****

Just now, ThisYearsModel said:

Question:  Could the NFL possibly make the draft any more tedious than it is today?

Yeah, and they will. 

At this rate we’re gonna have Harambe’s corpse announcing a second round pick next year

• Haha 1

9's - 

4 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

That Punter is Fantastic,  I am serious.

So was Braden Mann ... in College ... Hopefully, for the Bears sake this guy plays in the NFL like he has in College, because Mann Was A BEAST in college & a mouse in the NFL.

6 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

No, he can't

Yes, I and many others CAN. It was a pointless move for the sake of moving, because once Day 3 Hits, JD is a panic machine who apparently can't just stick and pick.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Saying he was a 2nd round prospect is debatable.

He was not a player worth trading away a 5th rounder for. There were a lot of good WR prospects available at that point and a wiser GM would have sat tight and let the draft play out.

Of course, it’s debatable. Every pick that is made in very draft is debatable. 

the point is that I consistently saw Corley mocked in the first two rounds and among the top 50-60 players available. 

The Jets clearly targeted Corley because he fits their offense like a glove. When he’s not busy throwing fades to GW and Mike Williams, Rodgers is gonna want to get rid of the ball quickly and get his playmakers the ball in space. Corley is a guy you do that with. 

• Upvote 3