****The Official Day 3 of the 2024 NFL Draft****

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I completely understand the trade for a 2025 pick, but I do not understand trade downs for later picks. Please help me understand, JD. 

There's not a lot of separation between the players JD has value on at this point, and these players are shots in the dark. So the more shots in the dark, he greater % you hit the target. Obviously there's no one he really really REALLY wants or thinks can for sure crack the roster. 

The fact that there are so many QBs, who will fall to the end of the 4th and 5th is prob part of this. You also have Hicks and Rice still there. He'll get one of these if he wants or choice of QB.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

we have a lot of picks left too lol

Again, not sexy, but this is what the math nerds will tell you to do. Especially getting the future third next year for a late fourth. You’re not likely to hit this low, so may as well take as many swings as you can.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

joe douglas wasn't gona be happy till he definitely f*cked up some part of this draft

So, what exactly did he do, to **** up?  Trade down, to get more players and fill more spots?  Gotcha. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

JD has a time machine and will nail all the later round draft picks. That is the only other explanation.

the other explanation is joe douglas is sh*t at drafting and running an nfl draft in general

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

The RBs have been picked over pretty good, so I don't think we'll go there.

If we want to double up on WR or OL, there are good options

Of course, QB and S still have good value.  LB, DT also

Corley can going get reps at RB.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jdeet said:

So, what exactly did he do, to **** up?  Trade down, to get more players and fill more spots?  Gotcha. 

Yup. Everyone knows the FIFTH and SIXTH rounds are where the REAL Blue Chippers are... lol