Hassan Reddick Holding Out, Requests Trade

1 minute ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

You sure you want to compare Wentz’s stats in Indy to any season of Zach Wilson?

Where did I say I wanted to compare stats, Phildo? Maybe I was suggesting that the guy is a ******* cancer in the locker room. In any event, he wouldn't have been the answer last year. Neither was Wilson. Had to put that out there before you start stuffing words in my mouth. 🤡

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Where did I say I wanted to compare stats, Phildo? Maybe I was suggesting that the guy is a ******* cancer in the locker room. In any event, he wouldn't have been the answer last year. Neither was Wilson. Had to put that out there before you start stuffing words in my mouth. 🤡

Wentz in Indy: 27 TDs 7 Ints 62% completion percentage 

Wilson last season: turds

And Zach is a great locker room guy. 😆

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Wentz in Indy: 27 TDs 7 Ints 62% completion percentage 

Wilson last season: turds

And Zach is a great locker room guy. 😆

Indy punted Wentz after one season. He folded like a lawn chair when they needed him most. I'm not comparing Zach Wilson to Wentz. Zach sucks. Wentz sucks. Comparing him to Zach doesn't change that.

11 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

JD has hit on two offensive players in the draft.  Other than that most of his hits have been defensive players.  He’s basically Rex as a talent evaluator except Rex was probably better

Yeah but Rex didn’t build his team, Mangini did. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

JD has hit on two offensive players in the draft.  Other than that most of his hits have been defensive players.  He’s basically Rex as a talent evaluator except Rex was probably better

That's the lazy take.  No surprise there.

I assume you are referring to Garrett Wilson and Breece.

So you ignored AVT.  Good work there.

Let's add, for giggles, our starting center, Joe Tippman who looks very promising so far.  Oh and Jeremy Ruckert who also looks to be our TE2 at least this season.  Oh an Max Mitchell, who has had ups and downs, is still here as RT2 and having a good camp from early reports.  We could debate your definition of 'hits', but if you mean starters, well then there are 4.  If you mean more than that, then please point out the GM who is doing better on both sides of the ball.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

That's the lazy take.  No surprise there.

I assume you are referring to Garrett Wilson and Breece.

So you ignored AVT.  Good work there.

Let's add, for giggles, our starting center, Joe Tippman who looks very promising so far.  Oh and Jeremy Ruckert who also looks to be our TE2 at least this season.  Oh an Max Mitchell, who has had ups and downs, is still here as RT2 and having a good camp from early reports.  We could debate your definition of 'hits', but if you mean starters, well then there are 4.  If you mean more than that, then please point out the GM who is doing better on both sides of the ball.

AVT can’t stay healthy.  Mitchell is a JAG.  

• Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

And JD inherited his best player from the previous regime

Doesn’t change fact Rex didn’t build that team and literally destroyed it when it was up to him. Yeah, but JD did inherit that one guy. Haha, JD sucks at drafting but still doesn’t change anything. Rex didn’t build shit! 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

You gonna start fluffing Mike Maccagnan now? 

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Doesn’t change fact Rex didn’t build that team and literally destroyed it when it was up to him. Yeah, but JD did inherit that one guy. Haha, JD sucks at drafting but still doesn’t change anything. Rex didn’t build sh*t! 

IMG_5279.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

But he retained him, and traded some other player he inherited.

JD built this rosters through the draft (draftees and UDFA), trades and FA signings. 

Teams that build solely through the draft are always rebuilding. That’s why continuity is important in the FO, because you have players you liked in the draft process that you look to sign. You look at your pro player evaluators to find talent. 

I believe this is a good roster, you do not.

• Upvote 2

So go out and earn your big payday next year Hassan by generating impact plays for the Jets this year.  Boom or bust this year we aren't going to be the team giving you your next deal anyway.  Boom would still be good though

Play better than the people who want to take your job.

12 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Doesn’t change fact Rex didn’t build that team and literally destroyed it when it was up to him. Yeah, but JD did inherit that one guy. Haha, JD sucks at drafting but still doesn’t change anything. Rex didn’t build sh*t! 

13 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Sauce/Garrett/Rodgers/Hall/Smith?

Oh, you mean Q? Damn, excellent point. 

Which GM extended Q again?  Oh that was JD.  When was the last time a Jets GM was able to extend a homegrown pick? Let alone a 1st round pick?  Tanny with Mark Sanchez?  LOL. He may not have drafted Q, but he sure as hell kept him here longer than any other GM has with a 1st round pick.  In fact, @bitonti was so damned sure JD wouldn't be able to sign Q that he lost $100 bet to charity on it.  

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

you would have a ball with your JD comments if that happened.  Be like Christmas in July for you.

Hopefully Douglas knows what to do and gets Reddick on the field!

• Upvote 1

• slats changed the title to Hassan Reddick Holding Out, Requests Trade