Bill Belichick raves over Jets

4 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

We hiring him next year after Saleh blows it this year?

He'd never come here but, If I'm Woody, I'd try to hire him right now, rather than risk Saleh blowing our best chance in years. 

We might have a longshot hope that he'd take the job because not a lot of teams are going to hire a guy his age. and we know he wants to pass Shula on the all-time wins list.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

lol we did already once. You don’t think
Woody would do it if Saleh blows it this year?

He was hired as DC under Parcells and then when his contract called for him to be HC when Woody was owner he quit. So yeah. No way we hire this ******* fossil.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

We hiring him next year after Saleh blows it this year?

“Aaron will know how to use him (Breece).  He’ll know where the defense is heavy and where it’s light.”

LOL

I guess the ZW “paint by numbers” / “panic and run ass-backwards towards your own goal line trying to elude pressure” offensive scheme was easier to prepare for 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bicketybam said:

He was hired as DC under Parcells and then when his contract called for him to be HC when Woody was owner he quit. So yeah. No way we hire this ******* fossil.

As Tuscany alluded to, he was actually hired as head coach before Parcells and was then demoted to DC a few weeks later so Parcells could come in as head coach. Might be the reason he hates the Jets and Woody!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

16 hours ago, 20andOut said:

As Tuscany alluded to, he was actually hired as head coach before Parcells and was then demoted to DC a few weeks later so Parcells could come in as head coach. Might be the reason he hates the Jets and Woody!

No. That was always the plan and he knew it. He was a place holder. Never make excuses for this piece of human excrement.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, nyjets1969 said:

Would not shock me to see Arron Rogers throw Saleh under bus and Woody hire BB to keep Rogers from retiring.

You know.... Belichick seems like the perfect fit for a QB like Rodgers 😄 

Are you actually serious? Good Lord some of the posts are are mind numbing.