Brady is Better than Romo

Just now, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Stilted and boring is how I would describe him so far. A lot of FOX folks know it as well I suspect. There will be a panic meeting at the corporate office on Monday morning.

He'd better improve or he'll be a disaster on their lead team.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Cut Jet Penalty Makers said:

Stilted and boring is how I would describe him so far. A lot of FOX folks know it as well I suspect. There will be a panic meeting at the corporate office on Monday morning.

Was expecting more off the cuff stuff. Very restrained Joe Broadcaster. Considering how critical he’s been of the league of the last year, I wonder if he had been warned to stay within the lines. Either way, it’s not very good.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Was expecting more off the cuff stuff. Very restrained Joe Broadcaster. Considering how critical he’s been of the league of the last year, I wonder if he had been warned to stay within the lines. Either way, it’s not very good.

Pretty sure that was part of his agreement for being a minority owner:  He can’t be overly critical during broadcasts.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Thoughts ? The Tom Brady Broadcast is pretty damn good. That's Kevin Burkhardt w him ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

But…

”Robert Saleh is a great coach”

-Tony Romo

• Haha 1