“The coaches are exhausted”- Robert Saleh

4 hours ago, Larz said:

They live at the facility while the haters and trolls pretend to work but post here instead.  What’s to discuss?

Thank you, Perry Mason. As professional trolls, we have the resources available through cyberspace. Some of us are retired and love to attract the attention from emancipated, butthurt fans that take everything serious. 

I recommend some of you to start making your significant other happy, you spend too much time sagging behind a chair with pom poms and brown paper bag for masquerading purposes. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

The full quote:

"The coaching staff is exhausted, the players are exhausted," Saleh said. "But at the same time, it's the same message. Nobody cares how you get to gameday. Nobody cares about context. They don't care if your dog died. They don't care. The expectation is that you perform, and that's the expectation in this building."

----

I don't love statements like this.  Just feels like preemptive excuse making.  

Full article:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nobody-cares-robert-saleh-reacts-to-jets-challenging-schedule/ar-AA1qObV2

Okay, Bob. There are many lines of work equally if not more exhausting where people earn in a year what you and many of your players make in a week. 

Also why didn’t you implement preventative measures planned long ago to prevent exhaustion? And if you did and you’re all still exhausted, what does that say about your planning?

Guess you were absent for the PR training symposium.

22 minutes ago, Bronx said:

Thank you, Perry Mason. As professional trolls, we have the resources available through cyberspace. Some of us are retired and love to attract the attention from emancipated, butthurt fans that take everything serious.  I recommend some of you to start making your significant other happy, you spend too much time sagging behind a chair with pom poms and brown paper bag for masquerading purposes. 

Anchorman GIF

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

Okay, Bob. There are many lines of work equally if not more exhausting where people earn in a year what you and many of your players make in a week. 

Also why didn’t you implement preventative measures planned long ago to prevent exhaustion? And if you did and you’re all still exhausted, what does that say about your planning?

Guess you were absent for the PR training symposium.

Everyone’s issues are valid even if someone out there has it worse.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

the SF flight (along with the 2 road games).

They get a nice little rest and hopefully don't lay an egg like the often do after layoffs.

stricltly speaking from a coaching perspective, I would have the same concern with Denver however, there is Rodgers, Payton and Hackett.

I think #8 is going to be pretty fired up for that one

• Upvote 1

Exhausted from what? I'm not sure I have seen anything from the coaches that took some extra huculean effort. The game plans have sucked. The big plays we have had were by the players calling it on the field and dumb luck.

Man saleh come on man. Be better.

Look we have a game tonight, coaching could play a big role. We have a very easily identifiable game plan to stop the run game of NE and then . And then get our playmakers the ball and score some points in the first quarter.

Doing those things and dominating this game would be a coaching deal..let's see what happens 

3 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Hell, I'll say it a third time: how many people here get paid $5 million a year?

you can say it as many times as you want, just because you make more money than someone else you don't become less tired.

5 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I never understand the whole "3 games in 11 days" argument.  the Pats are about to have their 3rd game in 12 days!  does that ONE day make such a difference?  Everyone who has a Thursday night game, has 3 games in 12 days.....

Both are pretty stupid, so there is that.

6 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I mean, has any team in the NFL ever played 3 games in 11 days? I bet it is a bit of a grind.

EVERY team that plays on Thursday plays three games in 12 days.  Does that one day really make a difference?  

At least we aren't traveling for tonight's game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

EVERY team that plays on Thursday plays three games in 12 days.  Does that one day really make a difference?  

True

And if anything you want this stretch at the start, when you’re theoretically as healthy and rested as you’re gonna be all season.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Discuss 

Not as tired as I will be after drinking my face off - then having to be up at 4:45 am for work after the second of the six thousand night games they play this year.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Today I learned that the more money you make the less tired you are from performing said task. Pay ditch diggers $1,000,000 a year and they can dig ditches 24/7 seven days a week without tiring! Genius!

How do you think these finance and white shoe associates work 90 hour weeks. Of course they’re tired, it’s just no one cares. And they make a fraction of what Saleh makes to watch film and play golf. 

• WTF? 1

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

How do you think these finance and white shoe associates work 90 hour weeks. Of course they’re tired, it’s just no one cares. And they make a fraction of what Saleh makes to watch film and play golf. 

Some of us have names that end in a vowel and the reference of white shoes could be derogatory 😀

personally white shoes paired with brown slacks and a proper blazer are a fashion statement 

26 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Which is what Saleh said. Holy crap, dude.