Week 3 NFL Game Thread

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

Is it me or do all these teams stink this year? Jets seem like on a different tier than a lot of these squads 

Usually I watch other games on Sunday in a fit of jealousy because every other team looks like they're playing football and the Jets look like a JV team.

Day World GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Jeez Trots, don’t do this to me, 🙄

I need a Minny cover to avert an 0-3 early, and I’ve already loaded up on the Raiders late.

Sorry got a feeling  on them and the falcons

could be gas

• Haha 1

Brown score and get the 2pt after.

If they win by at least one, I can have a miracle turnaround here with my Cle/Pitt tease and turn this early slate from the disaster it looked like 5 minutes ago into a clean sweep in my favor.

This is why we gamble @Jetsfan80 the highs and lows are like riding a roller coaster. 😉

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Brown score and get the 2pt after.

If they win by at least one, I can have a miracle turnaround here with my Cle/Pitt tease and turn this early slate from the disaster it looked like 5 minutes ago into a clean sweep in my favor.

This is why we gamble @Jetsfan80 the highs and lows are like riding a roller coaster. 😉

Great post

justin herbert sucks and the chargers are still soft

• Upvote 3

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm not worried about the broncos but the Vikings will be a real test. Flores has that defense humming and our D has been sh*t against shanahan offense 

Crazy that we're not all collectively licking our chops for the Jets D vs Darnold.  

• Upvote 1

The fans must be livid in Philly. They traded away Reddick and signed Huff to a 17 mil/yr contract. Huff has been absolutely worthless today. Jalen Hurts has more tackles than him. Think about that. Game on the line with that last drive and he was nowhere to be found. Unreal.

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Who was calling for more Jerome Ford earlier? Ugh.

29 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Browns made the playoffs last year because of Jerome Ford.  Maybe you want to use him?

28 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You misspelled "Joe Flacco".

• Haha 2