Week 3 NFL Game Thread

Just now, LionelRichie said:

Watson, Levis, Richardson, Jones are all pretty bad.  The Steelers have a Kordell thing going with fields so we’ll see.   Minnesota and Pit looking like tough games for los yets. 

Outside of an injury, Russell Wilson should not see the field this year.  He sucks and is boring.  At least Fields brings an element of excitement to the field and he's also been quite a bit more accurate than years past to boot.

5 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Why are you so obsessed?!

Maybe because of all the people that were torn apart that we let him walk or the ones that actually wanted to franchise him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are one of those guys 

Also, I had money on the Eagles.

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

Maybe because of all the people that were torn apart that we let him walk or the ones that actually wanted to franchise him. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are one of those guys 

I was one of the people that said they should have resigned him cheap two years ago before his big season. Now he’s not a Jets player so I don’t pay attention. 

9 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I was one of the people that said they should have resigned him cheap two years ago before his big season. Now he’s not a Jets player so I don’t pay attention. 

He was never resigning "cheap." He wanted free agency. He wanted to be a 3 down player.

• WTF? 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Becton hurt again and out.  Hahahaha

Okay. Not to laugh at a player's injury....but it was a finger.  Can't blame that one on conditioning.

But a finger?!

Ronnie Lott says nut up, cut it off, and get back in the game!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Okay. Not to laugh at a player's injury....but it was a finger.  Can't blame that one on conditioning.

But a finger?!

Ronnie Lott says nut up, cut it off, and get back in the game!

It was on his holding hand.

• Haha 1