Davante

What’s the hold up?

We’re all in with Rodgers. Replaced an underachieving HC. Offense has been lackluster.. He’d  replace Lazard and let GW move to the slot.  Haven’t sniffed the playoffs since 2010 and if we collapse this year it might be another 5. I don’t gaf about a 2025 draft pick. Time to go for it all. Now. 

• Upvote 4

• shuler82 changed the title to Davante
9 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

What’s the hold up?

We’re all in with Rodgers. Replaced an underachieving HC. Offense has been lackluster.. He’d  replace Lazard and let GW move to the slot.  Haven’t sniffed the playoffs since 2010 and if we collapse this year it might be another 5. I don’t gaf about a 2025 draft pick. Time to go for it all. Now. 

Raiders are a bad run franchise. They have it their head they can get a 2nd for Devante lol. Entire NFL is laughing at them over that. Everyone is waiting for them to wake up.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

The Jets don't want to give them a 2nd round pick. (And why would they?)

If Rodgers and Adams click and it opens up more opportunities for Garrett and it helps fix the offensive woes…  sign me up . We’ve been hoarding draft picks for 15 years to no avail.  Need win now. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

What’s the hold up?

He loved Saleh. Says deal is off now.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shuler82 said:

What’s the hold up?

Maybe his hammy?

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Get Adams IMO helps the offense more so than firing Saleh.

He may help, marginally.

The QB is ancient the offensive scheme is horrific.

He will come and get a ton of targets wilson was getting.

He won't help the horrible run game or play calling.

• Upvote 1

What’s the hold up?
The team just fired its head coach and is desperate. What could be the hold up ?? LV is trying to take JD for everything they can.

JD is frantically trying to recall who David ******* Putney is.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

People thinking adams is going to fix the offense are in for a very rude suprise.
People that don't think a 2 year rental is worth a shot in the dark prayer like this with the Crypt Keeper turning 41 next year should offer up an alternative that is better.

11 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

People that don't think a 2 year rental is worth a shot in the dark prayer like this with the Crypt Keeper turning 41 next year should offer up an alternative that is better.

Get rid of the worst oc in the league by 300 miles.

Tell the QB he has to actually run a modern day offense.

Get rid of the worst oc in the league by 300 miles.
Tell the QB he has to actually run a modern day offense.
1. Is happening .. my guess is that Downing will call plays
2. Not Happening ... You don't change a QB that is about to retire.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, slimjasi said:

The Jets don't want to give them a 2nd round pick. (And why would they?)

Yeah I’m not giving up a second rounder for a rental Edie silly after giving up a second in back to back years.  I think giving up one of the 3rds we have is fair 

9 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Maybe his hammy?

This is what I was thinking as well. LV already announced that he will not play Sunday. Are they trying to protect him for a trade, or is the hamstring still an issue?

Let's not take on his $1M per week salary until he is 100%.

I think he eventually ends up with us, for a 3rd round pick plus a lower pick or a player.

Of course, as soon as he arrives, we will be over the cap if Reddick reports...so Reddick will likely report, in order to force a trade or release.

Getting Adams for a 3rd would be good business, though.

3 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

I think he eventually ends up with us, for a 3rd round pick plus a lower pick or a player.

Of course, as soon as he arrives, we will be over the cap if Reddick reports...so Reddick will likely report, in order to force a trade or release.

Getting Adams for a 3rd would be good business, though.

I don’t think that strategy will work out for Reddick. Once he reports he can be put on the exempt list and not rostered for as much as two weeks. That’s ample time to restructure some contracts to free up the space needed to fit him in. Assuming none of this happens this week, at that point the Jets would only need to free up a few million to fit both DA and Reddick.

• Upvote 1